The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

This is the second person who left IGN and felt the need to make a video about it.

Why do people do that? Just quit and keep it pushin.

And I have been playing Black Ops 3 and had to ask, is it the GOAT COD? :nerd:

Just take that 3 away and you are correct. :pimp:

faxmachine.jpg

Media outlets seem to be struggling man. They almost have to be cheap and trendy to drive traffic their way.

Back in the day they just had to compete with other gaming sites.

Now they got to literally compete with cell phones. So the are just constantly putting out content to grab your attention and the quality decreases rapidly.

Media outlets seem to be struggling man. They almost have to be cheap and trendy to drive traffic their way.

Back in the day they just had to compete with other gaming sites.

Now they got to literally compete with cell phones. So the are just constantly putting out content to grab your attention and the quality decreases rapidly.

Exactly most gaming media sites are pointless now, but IGN seems especially egregious.

Most of the game media I consume is personality focused now. GB, EZA, etc. I can get news any time

I am starting to move away from media in general.

When I buy a game I just pop it in and enjoy it. Hence why I like everything besides Madden and 2K :lol:.

All these reviews and comments and other stuff sucks the life out of me and I find myself jumping into games with other peoples’ **** in my head.

So now I catch what I catch but I don’t really browse these sites anymore

When I buy a game I just pop it in and enjoy it. Hence why I like everything besides Madden and 2K :lol:.

All these reviews and comments and other stuff sucks the life out of me and I find myself jumping into games with other peoples’ **** in my head.

I usually already know if I'm willing to try a game out, so I only watch/listen to what I do for entertainment purposes. And no review material. Only quick looks/extended plays/podcasts

i don’t mind reviews at all. I like reading or watching people give their opinion on something I’m interested in. They don’t sway my purchases because I go in knowing what I’m gonna like 9 times out of 10 and I’d say I def play a wide variety of games. If you find yourself jumping into a game and echoing the same sentiments about a game like others have it could just be valid criticisms and if you disagree it may not be as big a deal for you as it may be for others. It doesn’t have to be a bad thing tho imo

Yeah I will always watch reviews.

It is all the other ‘content’ that these sites push out that I don’t like (for the most part).

But I agree it isn’t all bad.

I am realizing that I pretty much like every game :lol:

Oh I know you like every game :lol:

Props to you on that

With that being said. I am about to delete most of my backlog.

Stuff ain’t ever gonna get played I am just coming to terms with it. The ones that are gonna be completed will take 2 years.

But Mad Max Tomb Raider remastered and Dark Souls 2 all that stuff gotta go

Stuff ain’t ever gonna get played I am just coming to terms with it. The ones that are gonna be completed will take 2 years.

I can never quit my backlog b lol. I just finished Shadow Warrior and I installed another 9 games I’m gonna try to run through. Only problem for me is trying to beat the longer games so I’m gonna play through the shorter ones first

Yeah dude i didn’t realize till I hopped on that too. I had over 100 the last time I logged in lol
Opening them had me playing through out the weekend lol.

Crazy how there are still new players joining the game.

I still suck at controlling helicopters.

I can never quit my backlog b lol. I just finished Shadow Warrior and I installed another 9 games I’m gonna try to run through. Only problem for me is trying to beat the longer games so I’m gonna play through the shorter ones first

Props to you on that

ive been trying to get on my backlog recently, fired up ff15 fought some guy who looked like kratos he was a titan beat him and turned it off, nothing is getting me hooked rn tho

Some retro gaming stores will be very happy to take them off your hands >D

And this is why I NEVER digital b/c I don't want to have a FOREVER BACKLOG............physical until otherwise (especially the 2Ks, much easier to get rid of when you want next year's version)

Back
Top Bottom