The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yup.

I actually laughed when I walked into the boss room because I forgot that she was the 2nd boss.

QUOTE="kdslittlebro, post: 30228031, member: 183140"]They aren't. Just not with the hype :lol:

Why?[/QUOTE]
Dont get me wrong i like a challenge but those games are stupid imo. Now back when i was a teen cool ill beat them but now naw im good.

Now? Diablo 3, destiny 2, HZD, and assassin creed orgins in the rotation now.

How much has that game changed now? Last time I played that thing back in the early 2010s, we had the Auctionhouse where you can buy/sell loot and gear for IRL money (this was before micro transactions was booming).

How much has that game changed now? Last time I played that thing back in the early 2010s, we had the Auctionhouse where you can buy/sell loot and gear for IRL money (this was before micro transactions was booming).
Its way different like a whole different game. Its on season 14 now just started if you wanna hop back on.

I’ve been wondering how long it would take them to release a bundle like this. This would be nuts around Black Friday, especially if it was $200

34C38362-B342-4A04-B8D9-F95281FC9DF8.jpeg

Yea, Nioh is actually hard.

I actually just started a new character in Nioh a few hours ago because I'm in the mood to have my *** whooped.

i dont think any game related thing has ever made me more fuming mad than doing the dlc bosses in nioh or those side missions where you fight two or three bosseses simultaneously

i prob beat this piece of **** on my 30th-40th try and only b/c i used axe + poison and stunlocked him over and over so he couldnt move

C183BEB9-2315-49FD-9F1C-ADC9651FE7C4.jpeg

finished ds remastered yest. and im thinking of doing another nioh playthrough soon tho :lol:

Y’all make Nioh like a terrible game, not a hard game. 2-3 bosses simultaneously sounds more unfair than it does hard.

Y’all make Nioh like a terrible game, not a hard game. 2-3 bosses simultaneously sounds more unfair than it does hard.

it def straddles that threshhold more than soulsbourne for sure but those are side missions, not mandatory

the only thing that really kind of bugged me about nioh is that on both of my playthroughs (took my time on both, didnt rush) is the disparity between the lvl my character was at and the suggested lvl for the next main/story mission which is where it gets a bit grindy

when i beat the base game i was at like 110-115 and i believe the suggested lvl for the first mission on the dlc was like 135

my rule of thumb was if i was within 10 lvls of optimal # it was doable

but it was a little disappointing to not be able to just jump in w/o being almost one shotted by reg enemies

That trailer just makes me care even less :lol:

MFs getting mad. If you want to play with the homies, get the same console. Nobody cared when Microsoft shot down cross play last gen. How about when they wouldn't allow cross play for Final Fantasy XIV :lol:
Yeah Reset Era stay forgetting Sony wanting back then but now made cause Sony like "nah we good." Sure it would be nice to play with my other friends who bought other consoles but if it don't happen, I'm not going to have no one to play with.

Those dungeons in Bloodborne were nuts. Abhorrent Beast and Watchdog of the Old Lords :sick:
I'm still working on the Isz chalice dungeons in Bloodborne (just started playing this game a few months ago), but the defiled Amygdala battle in the Pthumeru chalice was absolutely ridiculous. Me and a buddy kept dying, spent about 60 insight repeatedly summoning him and sometimes the helpers.

I luckily managed to beat her alone though :smokin

Sometimes I think that is crazy, to replay something for hours and hours getting nowhere.

Then I remember FFXI or Destiny raids.... no different really. And some of the FFXI battles would approach the same difficulty. So I can definitely appreciate the journey, even if the games themselves dont quite appeal to me.

PlayStation 4 Games

• Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition – $2.99
  • ADR1FT – $5.99
  • Alien: Isolation – $8.99
    • The Collection – $11.99
  • Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition – $2.99
  • ARK: Survival Evolved – $23.99
    • Explorer’s Edition – $44.99
  • Assassin’s Creed Triple Pack: Black Flag, Unity, Syndicate – $35.99
  • Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection – $19.99
  • Assassin’s Creed Unity– $11.99
  • Blood Bowl 2 – $4.99
  • Bound by Flame – $4.99
  • Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition – $15.99
    • Duke Nukem Bundle – $17.99
  • Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers – $4.99
  • Chaos on Deponia – $4.99
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival – $5.24
  • Darknet – $4.49
  • Dead by Daylight: Special Edition – $11.99
  • Deponia – $4.99
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – $5.99
    • Digital Deluxe Edition – $8.99
  • DYING: Reborn Ultimate Bundle – $9.99
  • EA Family Bundle (Need for Speed, PvZ: Garden Warfare 2, Unravel) – $9.99
  • Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition – $7.49
  • Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition – $9.99
  • DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition – $13.99
  • DOOM – $14.99
  • Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition– $7.99
  • Dungeons 3 – $22.49
  • Eliosi’s Hunt – $1.99
  • Extinction – $35.99
    • Deluxe Edition – $41.99
  • Far Cry 4 + Far Cry Primal Bundle – $27.99
  • Far Cry Primal – $19.99
    • Digital Apex Edition – $21.99
  • Indie Bundle (Shiness, Seasons After Fall) – $11.99
  • Get Even – $11.99
  • Infinifactory – $9.99
  • Innerspace – $9.99
  • Little Nightmares – $7.99
    • Complete Edition $11.99
  • Livelock – $3.99
  • Lost Grimoires Bundle – $9.59
  • Magicka 2 – $4.49
    • Special Edition – $5.99
  • Metal Slug 3 – $4.49
  • Moon Hunters – $5.99
  • Mordheim: City of the Damned – Complete Edition – $17.49
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect – $3.99
  • Nano Assault NEO- X – $3.99
  • Necropolis – $7.49
  • Nex Machina – $5.99
  • Oasis Games Horror VR Bundle – $7.99
  • Oasis Games Shooter VR Bundle – $9.99
  • Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition – $19.99
  • PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate – $2.99
  • Poi – $7.99
  • Pyre – $9.99
  • Race the Sun – $1.99
  • Radial-G: Racing Revolved – $5.99
  • Rayman Legends – $9.99
  • Realms of Arkania: Blades of Destiny – $11.99
  • Riptide GP Bundle – $3.24
  • Rogue Trooper Redux – $9.99
  • Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Mega – $5.99
  • Shiny – Deluxe Edition – $5.99
  • Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition – $5.99
  • Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition – $7.49
  • Strider – $2.99
  • Styx: Master of Shadows – $7.49
    • + Styx: Shards of Darkness – $14.99
  • Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet – $29.99
    • Deluxe – $42.49
  • The Surge – $12.49
    • Complete Edition – $20.99
  • The Technomancer – $9.99
  • Thief – $3.99
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition – $5.99
  • Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power – $5.49
  • Trine Bundle – $7.49
  • Trine Trilogy – $7.49
  • Typoman Deluxe Edition – $4.79
  • Warhammer Bundle: Mordheim and Blood Bowl 2 – $19.99
  • Watch Dogs 1 + Watch Dogs 2 – $27.99
  • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games – $19.99
  • Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma – $15.99
  • Zombie Vikings – $4.79

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/06/22/june-2018-psn-flash-sale/#KwDbc2MMgIuPkcR7.99

Sometimes I think that is crazy, to replay something for hours and hours getting nowhere.

Then I remember FFXI or Destiny raids.... no different really. And some of the FFXI battles would approach the same difficulty. So I can definitely appreciate the journey, even if the games themselves dont quite appeal to me.

I'm with you on this. Just don't have the cycles to play ridiculously hard games anymore due to age/time constraints. Moderately challenging games are OK.

Back
Top Bottom