The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ahhh my boy recommended a set prior to this in the Xbox thread I had just copped already, if I don't see a big improvement Ill exchange for these.

On paper I am like 50/25, it pushes out even more however when I checked my Xbox stats I have can get close to 75/50 wired. Right now I am getting 30 up and down wireless but recently when I was playing and streaming Twitch I was experiencing bad lag which has been annoying. I need the powerline setup anyway because I want to start streaming a little bit more anyway @ddouble
Yeah we have it running on 2 ps4s simultaneously without any lag. On fios 25mb down/up plan if it matters

Ahhh my boy recommended a set prior to this in the Xbox thread I had just copped already, if I don't see a big improvement Ill exchange for these.

On paper I am like 50/25, it pushes out even more however when I checked my Xbox stats I have can get close to 75/50 wired. Right now I am getting 30 up and down wireless but recently when I was playing and streaming Twitch I was experiencing bad lag which has been annoying. I need the powerline setup anyway because I want to start streaming a little bit more anyway @ddouble
Yeah we have it running on 2 ps4s simultaneously without any lag. On fios 25mb down/up plan if it matters
See if you can get the 50/25 bro. I have FIOS also and wired I can do over 50 on my Xbox. Maybe make a threat to leave lol

I'd probably cop prime if they brought back those $20 certificates for preorders or gave a discount on digital titles. I don't mind going into BB since I can get my game right on the spot. Once they start giving discounts on digital titles, it's over for the competition.

Played FF XII HD today. Looked great, sounded great, played great. Will be out his year. Lots of great stuff coming this fall. :wink:

A lot of good deals on PSN Essential sales right now. A few games I might cop...

FF Tactics $3
Xenogears $3
Castlevania SOTN $3

I've never played the first two and SoTN is the PS1's GOAT imo.

A lot of good deals on PSN Essential sales right now. A few games I might cop...

FF Tactics $3
Xenogears $3
Castlevania SOTN $3

Xenogears is probably top 5 games of all time material for me.. It's fantastic

FF Tactics $3
Xenogears $3
Castlevania SOTN $3

Bruh

You aren't gonna play any of these games :lol:
Why not? SoTN is one of the best games of all time, I can play that at anytime. The other two, I'd use for the Vita.

This or anything like this is fine.

Amazon product ASIN B00AWRUICG
If you're speed is over 100Mb though, then you'll need to replace it with one with a Gigabit interface.

Played FF XII HD today. Looked great, sounded great, played great. Will be out his year. Lots of great stuff coming this fall.
wink.gif
Sean-Connery-Fist-Pump-US-Open.gif

I play Symphony of the Night at least once a year on the PSP. I grew up on Mega Man, Mario, and Metroid though so it might not be for everybody. Probably my #2 game of all time. $3 is a great price for it. Art, mechanics, design, and music are amazing. It has flaws, some(VO) more charming than others(UI).

Tactics is another game that I'd say aged well. From what I understand though, the PS1 version is no longer the definitive version of it to play.

And if you really enjoy reading, you'll enjoy Xenogears.

Back
Top Bottom