The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The Order is a game that could really benefit from a sequel but probably won't get one. I think if handled right, Sony could have another big franchise. Curious to see what they do with that engine.

Anyone watch The Revenant? Saw it today and it reminded me of RDR. Eager to see what Rockstar has in store for the sequel.

I thought it was dumb to call The Order the worst game, but you took it to another level.

Anyone watch The Revenant? Saw it today and it reminded me of RDR. Eager to see what Rockstar has in store for the sequel.
Seeing that thurs.

Playing through rdr on my 360, for the 1st time.

This game holds up to 90% of the next gen games out.

What's everybody playing currently? I'm on: BO3, Battlefront, FIFA, and Fallout 4. PSN is the same as my NT user name.

I thought it was dumb to call The Order the worst game, but you took it to another level.
I was speaking in terms of long cut scenes. MGS 4 was a great game, and it sounds like PP is as well, but nothing compares to sitting through those cut-scenes.

Took this last week off from playing to watch all of Jessica Jones. I got 24 hour duty tomorrow so I'm gonna try Persona 4 Golden again. As far as PS4 games, I got Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Final Fantasy VII with a little BLOPS 3 in there.

Glad to see The Order getting a sequel. I wonder if it'll Ready at Dawn developing it.

hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23 always coming thru in the clutch :smokin

Any chance we see that Star Ocean 2 port here in NA?

~36 plats, lv. 19

I'm trying to really get after it this year, going for 60 plats
I'm falling behind :smh:

Only aiming for 10 this year.

Sequel is already being developed.
Interesting.

RAD or is Sony giving it to someone else. I'm thinking it has to be RAD since the engine is the stand out achievement of the game.

I hope not. The worst game I played on PS4 thus far. The cinematic cutscenes were so long that I would walk away to go make myself something to eat and when I would come back it still hadn't finished. 

That's the point of sequels though. To improve where the original went wrong.

I thought the developers for The Order had already said that they were working on a sequel  after the original release ? I think they were saying that the first one was basically the stepping stone in the direction they want to go with the engine, cinematic, gameplay, etc. 

What's everybody playing currently? I'm on: BO3, Battlefront, FIFA, and Fallout 4. PSN is the same as my NT user name.

Rocket League. And that's it. Love this game.

I've got the Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 to play sometime.

Last edited:
Sony or Rockstar planning on bringing back Red Dead Revolver through the PSN? lol

Back
Top Bottom