The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I remember trying to get into Xenosaga.  Game was cool, but the cutscene after cutscene after cutscene.  That game makes MGS IV look like The Order 1886 in comparison.

i liked X way more than VII. i think 7 only is universally loved more for nostalgic value/it came first. but X resonated with me WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more. from story to soundtrack.

i liked X way more than VII. i think 7 only is universally loved more for nostalgic value/it came first. but X resonated with me WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more. from story to soundtrack.

I liked VIII & X more than VII tbh :\

Last edited:
I like them all for different personal reasons.

So what version of 12 are we getting? The International Zodiac Job System?

Best Buy has the same thing except it's $30 only for 2 yrs
Amazon>>>
You can return games to amazon even if they're opened, you just pay a return shipment fee.

Not to mention, prime music, amazon instant video, and other perks.

I play Symphony of the Night at least once a year on the PSP. I grew up on Mega Man, Mario, and Metroid though so it might not be for everybody. Probably my #2 game of all time. $3 is a great price for it. Art, mechanics, design, and music are amazing. It has flaws, some(VO) more charming than others(UI).

Tactics is another game that I'd say aged well. From what I understand though, the PS1 version is no longer the definitive version of it to play.

And if you really enjoy reading, you'll enjoy Xenogears.
Yea, PSP War of the Lions version is better.

Still, Tactics is my 2nd favorite game ever. Any version is A+

I would assume so. Both X and X-2 had their international versions used.

I'd love to see an addition of Revenant Wings as well. I never played it, with it being on DS.

I would assume so. Both X and X-2 had their international versions used.

I'd love to see an addition of Revenant Wings as well. I never played it, with it being on DS.

Didn't even think about Revenant Wings. Would they have to talk to Nintendo and only use the cutscenes like they did with that Kingdom Hearts game (358/2?) or just make it like Chain of Memories.

Ahhh my boy recommended a set prior to this in the Xbox thread I had just copped already, if I don't see a big improvement Ill exchange for these.

On paper I am like 50/25, it pushes out even more however when I checked my Xbox stats I have can get close to 75/50 wired. Right now I am getting 30 up and down wireless but recently when I was playing and streaming Twitch I was experiencing bad lag which has been annoying. I need the powerline setup anyway because I want to start streaming a little bit more anyway @ddouble

This or anything like this is fine.

Amazon product ASIN B00AWRUICG
If you're speed is over 100Mb though, then you'll need to replace it with one with a Gigabit interface.

The one I ordered should be shipped in a day or so I'll see how it works, if it's wack I'll exchange for one of y'all recommendations. Kinda wanted a pair with the ac adapter so I didn't lose an outlet but I'll make due for now

I play Symphony of the Night at least once a year on the PSP. I grew up on Mega Man, Mario, and Metroid though so it might not be for everybody. Probably my #2 game of all time. $3 is a great price for it. Art, mechanics, design, and music are amazing. It has flaws, some(VO) more charming than others(UI).

Tactics is another game that I'd say aged well. From what I understand though, the PS1 version is no longer the definitive version of it to play.

And if you really enjoy reading, you'll enjoy Xenogears.
Yea, PSP War of the Lions version is better.

Still, Tactics is my 2nd favorite game ever. Any version is A+
I had no idea that War of the Lions was a remake of Tactics. I might just cop that version. I even considered getting Tactics on mobile but I just can't get down with touch controls.

I'm pretty sure my PS TV is broken, Every time I fire up P4G, it freezes. I'll restart it and it'll let me advance a little further but then it'll just stop. It sucks because I wanted to play P4G on the big screen before P5 dropped.

I'm pretty sure my PS TV is broken, Every time I fire up P4G, it freezes. I'll restart it and it'll let me advance a little further but then it'll just stop. It sucks because I wanted to play P4G on the big screen before P5 dropped.
I had this happen with Killzone Mercenaries. I deleted and reinstalled and it worked for me.

War of the Lions added a new class, a bunch of sidequests, and some minor changes to dialogue. I think they added multiplayer ad-hoc or something but I never messed with it.

I had this happen with Killzone Mercenaries. I deleted and reinstalled and it worked for me.

War of the Lions added a new class, a bunch of sidequests, and some minor changes to dialogue. I think they added multiplayer ad-hoc or something but I never messed with it.
Oh ok I'll give it try when I get home. Tonight was perfect for me because I'm on 24 hr duty. I'm very surprised that SE has never made another console FF Tactics game. I've heard people say that's the best FF game ever. I know people who don't even like strategy RPGs but love Tactics.

It seems there will be no Dragon Quest XI this year, at least not in NA. Apparently it'll release before the end of the 30th anniversary year which would be May 27, 2017 in JP.

I really need to get a PSTV after purchasing Xenogear and all these other ps one classics.

I need a deak

It seems there will be no Dragon Quest XI this year, at least not in NA. Apparently it'll release before the end of the 30th anniversary year which would be May 27, 2017 in JP.
See this is the **** I be talking about

Oh ok I'll give it try when I get home. Tonight was perfect for me because I'm on 24 hr duty. I'm very surprised that SE has never made another console FF Tactics game. I've heard people say that's the best FF game ever. I know people who don't even like strategy RPGs but love Tactics.

I won't be surprised if it's in the pipeline. SE are definitely very interested in bringing back their old IP's and this one is one of the favourites.

I've tried to play tactics over a dozen times and I just can't get into it, I'm just not into the grid style rpgs at all..

I really want to like it though lol, I've heard nothing but good things for years and years about it.

prolly pick up tactics on friday... like an animated chess match 
happy.gif

I remember in the 2013 FF XV e3 gameplay trailer  had a sign on a building (2:33 mark) that said 9.15
nerd.gif
 maybe September 13th since that's a Tuesday this year and because the game was originally a 13th installment
laugh.gif
 ok I'm reaching but sheesh this is about to be a great,great year for Playstation
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom