The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah that's been my issue recently my bro don't want any of the recent releases, but I think game sharing is a lil better on PS because u have do multiple accounts, bout to get Batman and Witcher on it from one of my bros $60 :nthat:
Multiple accounts? As in game sharing with more than one person :nerd:

I see you building that ps4 library :smokin
Chill it's still my side joint. Still an Xbox man, U are my fraternal gaming twin lol. My Xbox game sharer being OD picky. But I'll see you on Street Fighter next week bro!
i just realized that Street Fighter isn't available for pre load :smh:

You and fellow members of the PlayStation community will get to see the full PlayStation E3 press conference in HD on the big screen, plus there are special bonuses for those who come out to the theater experience. I’ll be hosting an exclusive 30-minute in-theater post show with extended footage and interviews with developers, and everyone who attends will take home a PlayStation surprise, which will consist of PlayStation goods and digital codes we can’t disclose yet. (Last year attendees received early access to the Destiny Alpha and Battlefield: Hardline beta, along with a great poster and VIP laminate).
To make it fair to everyone in the community, this year we are giving you advance notice of ticket sales. Free tickets will be made available on Wednesday, May 27 starting at 9:00 a.m. PT at playstation.com/e3experience. Eighty percent of theater capacity will be reserved for ticket holders, with 20% of the theater held for those on the wait list, who will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis. We saw the big lines last year and want to make sure that everyone has a fair chance to be in the theater.

You guys are lucky.

Last edited:
I thought Shadow of Mordor was brutal.

MajorSnappyBluemorphobutterfly.gif

Last edited:
Straight sliced a dude in half vertically in the Witcher yesterday.  It was awesome.  My jaw dropped.

Last edited:
Sinner Sinner

View media item 1543290
NEWS UPDATE: May 21st, 2015 - First Pictures of the new G29 Leaked

Thanks to our valued long-time MaxConsole member 'Blazt' we now have the very first exclusive pictures of the actual new LogiTech G29 Driving Force, and from the looks of it they are aiming for the next-gen PlayStation 4 gamers, so the Xbots might be out of luck.

http://www.maxconsole.com/news/GENE...ing-Wheel-Info-RKSID00000000000000003301.html

This is apparently the Logitech G29. If it's true and Logitech is coming back then I think they'll make drivers for the G27.

Finally! Need 4 Speed has been putting out trash and neglecting their one true treasure, the Underground series. Super excited they're (seemingly) bringing it back. I remember a while back I suggested a Fast and Furious tie in, but that ship sailed. If they're going to do Underground they've got to do it right. This is what they need:

1) Massive MASSIVE amount of customization options.

2) An online option where racing for money and pink slips is tied to user accounts. I want to be able to race for pink slips online and have the stakes be real. If you lose, that car you spent hours modding and customizing and the money you invested on it is transferred to the winners system and account. You'll have to start over and build a new one or race one of your other cars. Or in the alternative challenge the person you lost it to to a rematch. Theoretically your car could change hands (user accounts) multiple times. It would also be nice to be able to track who has any of your old cars currently. How cool would it be to lose your car to a player in New York, who loses it to someone in Miami who in turn loses it to someone in Japan and you challenge the player in Japan to get your car back?

3) Large selection of muscle, import and sports cars. No supercars.

4) Fully fleshed out motorcycle gameplay on par with the cars. Ditch the trucks.

5) And finally, there's gotta be clans. 

yea i understand cops go hand in hand with racing but i just want an Underground type of game. they remastering all this other ********, why cant we get that atleast? :lol:

Interesting... Great... now what... do I wait for that?  Should I still go for the T300?  

I wish they'd make my DFGT compatible with the PS4 for now so that I can, at least, give Project Cars a few proper laps. 

Finally! Need 4 Speed has been putting out trash and neglecting their one true treasure, the Underground series. Super excited they're (seemingly) bringing it back. I remember a while back I suggested a Fast and Furious tie in, but that ship sailed. If they're going to do Underground they've got to do it right. This is what they need:

1) Massive MASSIVE amount of customization options.
2) An online option where racing for money and pink slips is tied to user accounts. I want to be able to race for pink slips online and have the stakes be real. If you lose, that car you spent hours modding and customizing and the money you invested on it is transferred to the winners system and account. You'll have to start over and build a new one or race one of your other cars. Or in the alternative challenge the person you lost it to to a rematch. Theoretically your car could change hands (user accounts) multiple times. It would also be nice to be able to track who has any of your old cars currently. How cool would it be to lose your car to a player in New York, who loses it to someone in Miami who in turn loses it to someone in Japan and you challenge the player in Japan to get your car back?
3) Large selection of muscle, import and sports cars. No supercars.
4) Fully fleshed out motorcycle gameplay on par with the cars. Ditch the trucks.
5) And finally, there's gotta be clans. 

It's not actually Underground but a full reboot which seems to encapsulate different things from the core of the series

The next Need for Speed is a reboot

The focus with this Need for Speed, which has benefited from the developer taking a year off from having to release a new game in 2014, is car customisation, authentic urban car culture and telling a story.

There's also mention of "a nocturnal open world", which executive producer Marcus Nilsson told Eurogamer in an interview, below, means Need for Speed is set from dusk to dawn.

Meanwhile, with this year's Need for Speed the series leaves behind the last generation of consoles: the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. This, Nilsson said, gives the developers more "focus".
Why did that require a full reboot rather than a sequel to Underground, Rivals or Most Wanted? What is it about this game that's different compared to what we've seen in previous games in the series?

Marcus Nilsson: It's the way we are telling that narrative, and it's about the combination of these things. Bringing back the right features together is the experience Need for Speed fans have been looking for. Going back to having a really robust and emotionally engaging story that pulls you through the game, at the same time as we give you enough variety to experience that story in slightly different ways, are the kind of features that stand out.

For many years we have not delivered on the love of cars, I think, or really gone deep into what are the right vehicles people want to have. If you look at Rivals, we had high-end cars - absolutely fantastic and cool high-end cars - but with that you leave some of the grassroot authentic car culture cars out. And this is an area we're looking into much more.

So the reason we go back and we call this a reboot is, imagine we went back into a room with a whiteboard and we said, 'okay, with all the Need for Speed games being a little bit all over the place during the last few years, what is the game we need to make going forward? And what do we want Need for Speed to stand for going forward?' This means we will get a creative direction starting with this game that we will probably follow for the next couple of years.
In Rivals you were a racer or a cop. Are you doing something similar with this?

Marcus Nilsson: Cops are a core tenet of Need for Speed, but you don't necessarily have to play them. They need to be there as this adversarial set-up to bring tension towards the gamer. This game is built upon more authentic urban car culture, and as such you care about your car. There will definitely be cops in this world but they're not going to be other players.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-21-the-next-need-for-speed-is-a-reboot

Day 1 for me. Current gen + reboot + extra year dev time is all music to my ears.

Last edited:
Interesting... Great... now what... do I wait for that?  Should I still go for the T300?  

I wish they'd make my DFGT compatible with the PS4 for now so that I can, at least, give Project Cars a few proper laps. 

Not sure :lol:
From couple forum posts, this is definitely legit and I'm guessing E3 is when Logitech will announce their return.

Not sure if they're going to make the older wheels compatible so it's probably best to wait and see.

Not a wheel expert but T300 does look better at first glance.

What's the easiest way to make/earn money in TW3, and are there any alternatives to healing and recovering your health aside from eating bread and water? What other healing items are there? I can't even afford healing items as I have 30 coins :lol:

I'm on the Witch Hunt quest and my health has depleted to less than 10% and I'm stuck without any healing items, SMH.

I'm intrigued. A new Underground is what I wanted, but a reboot that takes the best elements of Underground will do. If the game comes out anything like Rivals or Most Wanted I'm out.

What's the easiest way to make/earn money in TW3, and are there any alternatives to healing and recovering your health aside from eating bread and water? What other healing items are there? I can't even afford healing items as I have 30 coins
laugh.gif

I'm on the Witch Hunt quest and my health has depleted to less than 10% and I'm stuck without any healing items, SMH.
I just sell all the stuff I loot that I don't use.  Make sure you loot pretty much everything you see too.  Also make sure you use meditation to heal anytime you're not in battle.

Oh and there's a vitality potion you should make as soon as possible.  It's come in handy quite a few times.

Last edited:

If you're in white orchard there's an herbalist you can visit.
yea isnt that where the lady was sick requiring the potion?
I never dealt with a sick woman in my playthrough so I wouldn't know.
What's the easiest way to make/earn money in TW3, and are there any alternatives to healing and recovering your health aside from eating bread and water? What other healing items are there? I can't even afford healing items as I have 30 coins
laugh.gif

Every time I need fast cash I just sell whatever I can afford to let go. I'm still a brokeboy, but a brokeboy with 100-200 extra dollars
laugh.gif

And the swallow potion is the best way to heal. Look in your alchemy book to see the ingredients necessary to make it. You only need exactly what's pictured, don't bother getting extra to make more of it. You automatically get 3 and if you have alcohest it refills when you meditate. Alcohest can be made but it's easy enough to find by just looting everything
laugh.gif
Meditating also brings back your health too but you obviously can't do it in combat
laugh.gif

The herbalist has a sick woman in her little hut, Lena. You can concoct a witcher potion, though its not supposed to be used on humans and might make her suffer in agony and still die, so its a tough call.

Also, if you're still in white orchard, do the quest about the guy who wants somebody to investigate the haunted well. The reward you get from that gains you $250.

Back
Top Bottom