The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Any other opinions on The Witcher 3? Been looking to purchase a new game for a while now.
I'm bout 10 hours in, if you're into rpgs there's no reason you won't enjoy it.  Definitely explore and do side missions as you play the story; it'll help you level up and get some money to play with.  Actually to be honest I'm enjoying those more then the main story.

Otherwise no problems besides the framerate dropping now and then.

Quote:
I'm playing one difficulty level above normal.

I've had to revert my save more than a handful of times; I get far into a quest, fighting multiple bosses then end up not having enough resources/healing items.

I'm at the part with the Witch fighting the wild hunt guardian thing at the end of it and I'm down to a pixel of health left without any healing items. Have to revert to a save from 2.5 hrs before. Ain't nobody got time for this ****.
And yet you refuse to lower the difficulty despite you being able to mid-game .  You should absolutely trade in the Witcher.  It's not for you if you're not even willing the lower the difficulty when the game is too hard for you (you know...the reason they make easier difficulties in the first place).

For anyone wanting a second opinion, the game is amazing.  Don't listen to this guy.  If you like action RPGs you will enjoy it.  That being said there is a TON of dialogue, so be prepared for a lot of conversations between all of the action.

True, but if you're planning on skipping most of the dialogue you definitely won't enjoy the game as much.
This depends on what you're playing the game for.

I really like Dragon Age 3, but I skip 95% of the cutscenes.

So far, I'm playing TW3 in a similar manner.

Wiki and youtubers do a good job of summarizing plots, if I felt the need to know the story 100%.

This depends on what you're playing the game for.

I really like Dragon Age 3, but I skip 95% of the cutscenes.

So far, I'm playing TW3 in a similar manner.

Wiki and youtubers do a good job of summarizing plots, if I felt the need to know the story 100%.
Makes sense.  Personally I feel like I wouldn't be getting everything out of the game that I could be if I skipped everything, but hey, different strokes.
smile.gif

Getting worried about this difficult talk. Please tell me this isnt bloodborne status!

I have zero issue with cutscenes or dialogue. Is it just a matter of grinding?

It's not even that hard.  People who think it is are probably too stubborn to play on an easier difficulty.

Getting worried about this difficult talk. Please tell me this isnt bloodborne status!

I have zero issue with cutscenes or dialogue. Is it just a matter of grinding?
You cant just button mash attack buttons and get away with it, but it's not on a bloodborne or any of the souls games level of hard.

It's not even that hard.  People who think it is are probably too stubborn to play on an easier difficulty.
This. It's only hard if you make it hard for yourself. Except for drowners. Those are hard as hell for no reason
mean.gif

Isn't this game intended to have NG+? You tackle the harder difficulties after playing thru once and your gear carries over?

Back
Top Bottom