The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Still haven't finished the final dlc on Spider-Man but did hit platinum as well.

I hope the Avengers game fills the void until the sequel.

That rumor of Venom vs Spider-Man on the Statue of Liberty needs to happen :smokin

The final DLC chapter is the worst one, I really enjoyed the first two.

My hope for the sequel is they fill the open world in with more side missions and random character encounters. The stuff with Tombstone/Taskmaster/Black Cat in the main game was really fun. Screwball not so much.

And like most of you guys, I don't play Spiderman games to sneak around as Miles or MJ. Less of those please

The final DLC chapter is the worst one, I really enjoyed the first two.

My hope for the sequel is they fill the open world in with more side missions and random character encounters. The stuff with Tombstone/Taskmaster/Black Cat in the main game was really fun. Screwball not so much.

And like most of you guys, I don't play Spiderman games to sneak around as Miles or MJ. Less of those please
Stealth missions are thee worst.

I beat the valks
Ish wasn't easy AT ALL. Last one took forever
Pretty satisfying

It's the grind of the mist armor that's killing me now

Master Zik Master Zik

When you get your PS4/5, if there is 1 game I would recommend the most, it would be God Of War.

Game is a masterpiece.

There are these side missions where you have to fight 9 Valkyries at different points throughout the game.

Only killed 2 of them and then I stopped trying. **** is a challenge, man.
The latest GOW is open world??

Finally completed Spider-Man :lol:
20200509_011621.jpg

Can't wait for the sequel :smokin

Back
Top Bottom