The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I like how you called that man a broke boi lol
5Qq.gif

On the real.

After this MBA I would love to take my talents to the financial side of the gaming industry. Mad competitive though :smh:

What’s the top 5 this year so far.. I haven’t copped much outside of MHW, NNK2 and GOW..

Any of my favorite thread members playing octopath traveler? It's dope :nthat:

I am very sad I can't play it. The Switch is getting some serious consideration.

It's really fun, haven't played a new RPG that gave me the old fun addicting feels in a long time. I've gotta finish and complete everything before I really rate the game, but the first 10 or so hours have been pretty special for me lol :smokin

What’s the top 5 this year so far.. I haven’t copped much outside of MHW, NNK2 and GOW..

Any of my favorite thread members playing octopath traveler? It's dope :nthat:
I’m about 5 hours in and just got my 4th character, Primrose. So far my only complaint is how the characters lack any type of relationship between each other. You show up to a town and just randomly assist a person in need, no explanation needed. It’s even worse when that person has a cutscene and nobody from your party is seen until the cutscene is over or a battle takes place.

Edit: I also copped Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I’ll probably take a break after Octopath but would like to get to this before years end.

Back
Top Bottom