Full On Remake
Story has been tweaked
Zombies and bioweapons can now break through doors
You can board up doors to buy you some time but it can still be broken down
Knife now gets stuck on your enemies
No word if you can retrieve the knife or if there will be more knives
There will be gun powder so you can create your own bullets
Over the shoulder cam like RE4

You're still solving puzzles, tracking down keys, gathering resources, and putting them back into item boxes for later use. But there's more freedom to explore and discover secrets at your own pace and in varying orders.

One of the most unique aspects of the original Resident Evil 2 was how it separated its campaign; you had the option to start the game as either Leon or Claire. And depending on who you finished the campaign with, you could then start a new one from the other character's perspective. This closely tied into the Zapping System, where each of the two playable characters are confronted with different storylines and puzzles depending on the order you choose to play their scenarios. You had the option of starting the "A" scenario with either of the two protagonists and then completing their subsequent "B" scenario, resulting in a total of four different scenarios.

It appears that the remake won't use the Zapping System, but will instead offer a total of two completely separate campaigns starring Leon and Claire. It's unclear if your actions in either of the two campaigns will impact the other.

The final fight in her questline was very hard the first time through. That bloody crow is no joke.

The first time I fought her I didn’t have a clue :lol:

Accidentally wandered in the Catherdral or whatever later in the game and the rest was history. I got WAXED.

I copped Dissdia NT for about $25 off of Best Buy. I really just want to check out the story mode. I doubt I’ll even mess with the online portion too much.

Is there a PS4 pro shortage going on that i don’t know about? My friend is looking for one for her boyfriend and they’re completely sold out in all of San Diego county. Amazon, Target, Walmart, GameStop and fry’s all sold out.

Thought she was lying but I checked myself and nothing.

I copped Dissdia NT for about $25 off of Best Buy. I really just want to check out the story mode. I doubt I’ll even mess with the online portion too much.
I thought the majority of the game was you have to play online matches and then you unlock more story missions as you win no?

I thought the majority of the game was you have to play online matches and then you unlock more story missions as you win no?
You don’t have to play just online matches. If I remember correctly you can also play against AI in the arcade mode of the game and get the memoriam to unlock the next levels in the story mode. Either way it’s one hell of a stupid way to make people play a story mode

Best this gen? For real? Well damn.

Let’s run :lol:
Yeah bro me and my boy Spyro have it so I’m down to run. Was messing with it yesterday and starting to get he hang of the gameplay. Tbh I prefer it over DBFZ just because neutral matters and there are defensive options.

It's sad that people never saw past the graphics.
I used to be one of those people lol. The presentation is bad but the graphics aren’t that bad when playing. I’d say the marvel roster espicially the males like Thor and Cap look terrible but everyone else is decent. But the gameplay won me over man it’s just so smooth and easy to hop into but the gameplay is really rewarding once you understand how to start extending combos and switching between characters. It just flows incredibly well

Back
Top Bottom