The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT launches January 11 in Japan, January 30 in North America

upload_2017-8-18_11-29-39.jpeg

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT COMING TO NORTH AMERICA ON JANUARY 30
Multiple Pre-Order Editions Available for All Fans

LOS ANGELES (Aug. 17, 2017) – Pitting legendary heroes and villains from the FINAL FANTASY® franchise together in exhilarating team battles, DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY NT, will come to North America on January 30, 2018 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.

Fans have multiple pre-order options to experience DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT’s fast-paced 3-on-3 battles, highlighted below. Full comprehensive details are available at http://sqex.to/DissidiaPreOrder.

Ultimate Collector’s Edition ($189.99) – Exclusive from the Square Enix Online Store
Warrior of Light bust figure (8.25” tall)
Official soundtrack with 15 tracks selected from the DISSIDIA series and newly recorded music
80-page hardback artbook
Season Pass that gives access to six new playable characters and content post launch
SteelBook™ case unique to the “UCE”
Collector’s Box featuring legendary FINAL FANTASY characters

3Xx8f8m.jpg

SteelBook Brawler Edition ($59.99)
Customers who pre-order from participating retailers will receive one of three limited edition SteelBook designs at random. Each SteelHook design features a different set of iconic FINAL FANTASY heroes and villains to trade and collect.

wvmQ159.jpg

Digital Edition ($59.99) and Digital Deluxe Edition ($84.99)
Fans interested in a digital-only version can pre-order from the PlayStation®Store to instantly receive a mini-soundtrack featuring five songs plus access to the ‘Nameless Warrior’ character skin for Warrior of Light. The Digital Deluxe Edition also includes the Season Pass.

DSDA_DD1_Beauty_1920x1080.jpg

DSDA_ALL_Beauty_1200x1200.jpg

The latest DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT tutorial video is available on YouTube at:

Ultimate Collection is too rich for my blood.
Will get the Brawler steel book.

I'll probably go digital and steelbook :smh: :lol:
I'd be all in with some of these CE just becahse it's my favorite franchise but that SE store sucks. I ordered FF X|X-2 HD and Lightning Returns from their store. I ordered them together and even though Lightning Returns released first, I had to wait an extra month for FF X|X-2 HD to release before they would send my order. If they would have sent my Lightning Returns first, I probably would have beat it :lol:

I know somebody in here has Gamers Club Unlocked in here, so I'd appreciate some assistance. Where does the 20% price show up? Is it supposed to be the lower price in the cart? I have it attached to my account, and it shows up online, but the price still comes up as full price once I add it to cart.

Put me in for the cover with Kefka aka the greatest FF villain of all time :smokin

IMG_20170818_170352.jpg

I was reading the description of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and it said that those who pre-order it get a dynamic theme and a free copy of Jak and Daxter when it launches, But those who got it through the UC4 digital deluxe edition or the Triple Pack only get The Lost Legacy. So after reading that I went into the PS store to see the size of the game (46.6 gigs) and to see when I can pre load it (since I got the Triple Pack ages ago) and noticed that the pre order was free for me, even though Naughty Dog said that the option shouldn't be available for those who got it using the older bundles. I went and got it and it gave me the dynamic theme. I don't know if this is an error or not, but I hope I get the free copy of Jak and Daxter on Tuesday as well. :lol:

That's a funny way of spelling Ardyn Izunia, the only villain who actually accomplished all his goals. :lol:
I mean Kefka somewhat destroyed their entire world. He obtained all the power which is what he wanted. I'd say he accomplished all he set out to do as well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom