The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

PS4 deals this week free controller at frys when you buy any PS4

Persona 5 40$ at bestbuy, gta v is 30$ (I'm guessing they less with gcu)

That's all I see naruto legacy comes out this week too

Best Buy with GCU >> over amazon prime for games.

-The 20% off discount on new games is only good for I think like 2 weeks after a new game releases.
-I've seen and heard a lot bad reviews where people have pre ordered a limited, or collectors edition of a game and Amazon fails to deliver or ends up canceling pre orders.
-Games not getting delivered on time or on release date.
-Amazon Prime membership price for a year now is ridiculous.

Last edited:
I would definitely get with Best Buy' s program if I weren't already mooching off my ex girlfriends Amazon Prime account. :lol:

#noshame

-The 20% off discount on new games is only good for I think like 2 weeks after a new game releases.
-I've seen and heard a lot bad reviews where people have pre ordered a limited, or collectors edition of a game and Amazon fails to deliver or ends up canceling pre orders.

I also read that they ship those collectors limited editions in the bubble envelope Instead of box causing damage to your order

Amazon changed the policy that, now, the 20% discount applies to only preorders.

I got both, but only just got GCU recently. Neither really benefits me since I rarely get new games anymore :lol:

Untitled.png

Looking to buy a new TV

Any recommendations? I have a regular PS4

Looking to spend between $1000-1500

I'm so biased with Sony..get a 4K cuz u will eventually upgrade to a newer generation gaming console

Back
Top Bottom