The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So I just game shared with my friend via chat, you get 1 hour to share your game and 1 controller with your friend it's pretty cool...,my first time doing it lol

Yeah playing Overwatch on PC was the worst. I've had a someone screamed continuously in a high pitch yell for the last 40 secs of the game about how the team sucked and how we can't get to the point but you check the stats and he never spent ANY time on the point that game. I swear.

Some people really don't like themselves man.

And put all of their energy/worth into other things. Sports, music, games, celebrities/people or whatever.

I guess League of Legends is a **** show :lol:

Another reason why I am reluctant to build a PC. I don't need that energy. It is already wack enough getting called the N word left and right on PS4.

Nothing tops CS:GO

RB6 ranked may be up there. People be legit hurting my feelings :lol:

But given that CS:GO is pretty must the #1 competitive shoot in the world I don't doubt it.

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder.html?lang=en

project-cars-2-ultra-edition-endslate_orig.png

collectors_1_orig.png

limited_orig.png

Plus a 1:12 scale diecast in the Ultra Edition... That's a car that's roughly 1ft in length.  

Does anyone think the ps3 remasters of the first 2 god of war games would be really dated today? Ps4 is my first PlayStation, but my brother has a ps3 and I've always wanted to play them
they were on sale a couple of weeks ago. i copped the collection with the first two because i never played the series but always wanted to

dang that sucks i heard a ton of great things about season 1 and was gonna cop it once it was on sale for a good price. i guess there won't be any new content coming out which is a shame 

Last edited:
Season 1 is a full Hitman game so cop it if you want to play it. I think the episodic nature for Hitman was great. It allowed them to do a lot with 1 level and it gave us the cool limited hits.

Back
Top Bottom