The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Controls are fine but you need to remap for some heros otherwise things can be annoying.

OW's biggest issue is the tick rate.

It's even worse when you consider the game considers itself competitive.

I shouldn't hit rewind w/ Tracer and then die half a second to a full second later because the game didn't even realize I pressed R1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah - now that you point it out I have seen that.

Basically sometimes what happened on your screen did not actually in the game when you see the kill cam.

It is like - how do two different things happen at once :lol:

Last edited:
Also, don't get me started on Roadhog and the BS hook.

I'll clearly dodge a hook, see it whiz past me but somehow on its way back it grabs me?

:lol: Na, b.

The game is fun but things like that are why I can't really take the whole competitive aspect seriously.

I feel like I play OW now for the free comedy.

I'll have games where I'm like 75-5 but I'm getting blamed for us losing, :lol:

I got more golds than Phelps @ Beijing but I'm the problem? K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep.

Plenty of times in the game were you will actually make moves SECONDS later. Like - you will actually input the moves/directions and see &hear it form your game and then die only to see that it never happened.

I have no clue how that is possible. That ain't lag bro :lol:

I'll clearly dodge a hook, see it whiz past me but somehow on its way back it grabs me?

The game is fun but things like that are why I can't really take the whole competitive aspect seriously.

I haven't had many problems with roadhog's hook. It still has a big his scan on people but it's not as bad as prior to the balancing Blizzard did a while back

My gamer tag is purpledin00 if you guys wanna game on OW. I like to play comp (for fun), usually just
pimp.gif
 and play. Hmu

What is wrong with the controls? :pimp:

On dual zone it's common to accidentally hit the outer acceleration ring and move way off target, especially at close range while trying to navigate through the slower Aim Assist zone. Most people remedy this by turning down Aim Assist

but if you lower Aim Assist your acceleration increases for some odd reason.

My gamer tag is purpledin00 if you guys wanna game on OW. I like to play comp (for fun), usually just
pimp.gif
 and play. Hmu
ill add you tonight b.

what characters do you run? I've been trying to play with more characters but my mains are Mercy and Tracer. 

Flame suit on: main - Junkrat
supports: mercy, lucio, symmetra
Tank: don't tank much, but I'll run Winston.

Others: Bastion, torb

Suprised no one has sent you any messages calling you an idiot...

God PC gaming is toxic.

God PC gaming is toxic.

Man, I've gotten a lot worse than that, :lol:

One dude was HOT last week and was sending me voice msg's telling me that he hopes I get Ebola, LOL.

Messed around and played TF2 last night :wow:

I need to rotate 1 RPG, 1 shooter, and 1 fighter a week :lol:

I gotta play these games they are too good.

God PC gaming is toxic.

Man, I've gotten a lot worse than that, :lol:

One dude was HOT last week and was sending me voice msg's telling me that he hopes I get Ebola, LOL.

Yeah playing Overwatch on PC was the worst. I've had a someone screamed continuously in a high pitch yell for the last 40 secs of the game about how the team sucked and how we can't get to the point but you check the stats and he never spent ANY time on the point that game. I swear.

Yeah playing Overwatch on PC was the worst. I've had a someone screamed continuously in a high pitch yell for the last 40 secs of the game about how the team sucked and how we can't get to the point but you check the stats and he never spent ANY time on the point that game. I swear.

Some people really don't like themselves man.

And put all of their energy/worth into other things. Sports, music, games, celebrities/people or whatever.

I guess League of Legends is a **** show :lol:

Another reason why I am reluctant to build a PC. I don't need that energy. It is already wack enough getting called the N word left and right on PS4.

Last edited:
I think part of why I stay away from shooters is because they attract some of the worst people in gaming

this dlc boss sister friede omg, this is a tough tough tough battle :x\

fun though
I love her. Her and Lady Maria from BB are my two favorite boss fights so far, With Sir Alonne from DS2 and the last fight of the ringed city close behind. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom