The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Any of you Dark Souls or Bloodborne fans try the Nioh beta? I was completely expecting a modern Onimusha and got blindsided by a Bloodborne copy instead with a splash of Onimusha lol. I wasn't ready at first but soon I was back in peak Bloodborne form. Really enjoying the beta. Check it out before they pull it. Definitely gonna cop when it releases.

nioh's prob my most anticipated game of the fall ... a DS/BB clone made by team ninja? pshhhhhh

Any tips for someone who has never played Bloodborne before. This game is intense, what stats should i level up first?

when you're running around with a large amount in blood echoes and and you''re like "i should prob go back to the hunter's dream and spend these .... wait i just want to check this out first it'll be fine," it's almost always a bad idea

like @Based Jesus said stamina management is very important ... lvl that up from jump

the threaded cane is a good weapon to start with because of it's crowd control capabilities .... that + hunter axe (to deal more damage) is a good combo early on

for bosses look up what they're weak to i.e. bolt, fire etc. using the right weapon/items for the job could make a huge difference

running thru BB for a second time currently for fun/to do the DLC .... i was feeling myself because ive been breezing thru the bosses but im stuck on this BAN Rom (who i beat on the first or second try my 1st playthru) ... easily beating some bosses that gave me some trouble the first time (BSB, Paarl) felt good tho :lol:

i borrowed DS1 from a friend when it came out and hated it, mostly because i was so trash ...no one is more suprised than me that i now love From Software games ... i was work the other day thinking about bolt paper bone marrow ash blood vial management and shhhhh :rofl: these things just consume you

[h1]Ni No Kuni II Sounds Massive [/h1]
v8wgy2gcmzjoo5x5n7dh.png

Don’t fret! Level-5 is still making  Ni no Kuni II. That is,  lots of Level-5 is making it. 

Ni no Kuni II  was announced last December, but was M.I.A. at this year’s E3. In a recent interview with IGN Japan, Level-5 founder Akihiro Hino talked about how development was going. Here is that exchange:
IGN JAPAN:  How’s development for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdomcoming along?

HINO:  We’re making it with all our might. The scale has gotten huge, and I think the title that has impacted the most Level-5 staff is Ni no Kuni II.

IGN JAPAN: The previous entry was a game parents could play with their children. What about this one?

HINO: This one is turning out to be a regular single player [game]. Reflecting on the previous one, the portrayal of the main character and the content was very much aimed at adults, but the visuals ended up looking a little like they were for children.

Because it seemed it was aiming too much at kids, and even though the hero is also a young boy this time, we’ve been careful in establishing this something adults can totally played by adults. As for the universe we’re creating, it’s like a Ghibli anime in that is easy for both adults and children to enter.
The first  Ni no Kuni  was a big game, too, so it’s good to hear that Level-5 is roping in loads of staff to produce another meaty Ni no Kuni  experience.

I wish I could go back and platinum NNK 1 but I have no idea how many more familiars I need and not sure if there's an easy way to sort it out. I also need that trophy for discovering all areas. I watched a video that showed all areas but I still didn't get it.

Hopefully we get NNK 2 next year and DQ XI in 2018. Throw KH3 somewhere in there too for all NT KH lovers [emoji]9994[/emoji]

I wish I could go back and platinum NNK 1 but I have no idea how many more familiars I need and not sure if there's an easy way to sort it out. I also need that trophy for discovering all areas. I watched a video that showed all areas but I still didn't get it.

Hopefully we get NNK 2 next year and DQ XI in 2018. Throw KH3 somewhere in there too for all NT KH lovers [emoji]9994[/emoji]

theres a ton games i really want this year including PSVR and Neo. may skip PSVR and for christmas or early next year once I've fully made my mind 

Day 1:

-Final Fantasy XV

-Dishonored 2

-Gravity Rush 2

-CoD: IW/MWR

-Battlefield 1 

-Gears 4 

-Kingdom Hearts 2.8 

Tomb Raider, Titanfall 2, and maybe Mafia 3 will be scooped later although Mafia 3 may be a day 1 not sure yet

Been only playing Rocket League and dat BF1 beta. Stacking the bricks tall this summer and lots of OT this fall\winter.

Gonna have to go all hog on a 4k set and the Neo.

Target has a DS4 elite controller listed as coming soon for $80. It's a 3rd party controller, though.

RDR was such a ***** to platinum. Took so many damn hours. Only 0.2% of players platinum'd it I think. Great game anyhow, will scoop for the low low.

RDR was such a ***** to platinum. Took so many damn hours. Only 0.2% of players platinum'd it I think. Great game anyhow, will scoop for the low low.
Those R* online trophies :smh: I deployed shortly after the game came out. By the time I got back, the online community was somewhat obsolete.

Back
Top Bottom