The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Learn to fight properly without parrying. When you bust that parry out it just makes the fight too easy.

Don't worry too much about your health. Stamina management is more important while in a fight. The game is designed so that you can be more risky.

Even when your blood vials and bullets are maxed keep picking them up. They go into storage in the hunter's dream

Don't be too proud to run. It's a viable tactic as well. Every fight isn't a necessary one.

Don't fight groups. It's a bad idea. Draw one or two at a time and handle them. 3 and up, things become a lot more complicated.

Most importantly, take it slow. Don't rush through the world. You'll miss important things that may just save your life.

Any of you Dark Souls or Bloodborne fans try the Nioh beta? I was completely expecting a modern Onimusha and got blindsided by a Bloodborne copy instead with a splash of Onimusha lol. I wasn't ready at first but soon I was back in peak Bloodborne form. Really enjoying the beta. Check it out before they pull it. Definitely gonna cop when it releases.

I read about it and watched some videos, haven't tried it yet. Honestly was a bit skeptical. I'll have to check it out soon.

212017zxqytywqq4ytqxy5.jpg

:nerd: :nerd:

Neo according to the employee who leaked the slim design.

:wow: @ the positive feedback PSVR is getting

I've been hearing a lot of good things too.

Where are you reading from?

N4g and PSVR reddit.

hmmmm would have been good if I could have got same day shipping at that price to play on this 4 day weekend

Any of you Dark Souls or Bloodborne fans try the Nioh beta? I was completely expecting a modern Onimusha and got blindsided by a Bloodborne copy instead with a splash of Onimusha lol. I wasn't ready at first but soon I was back in peak Bloodborne form. Really enjoying the beta. Check it out before they pull it. Definitely gonna cop when it releases.
I read about it and watched some videos, haven't tried it yet. Honestly was a bit skeptical. I'll have to check it out soon.
Definitely do. I need to go back through Bloodborne one more time for my platinum smh. I took a break and haven't been back since lol. Takes a lot out of you.

I know September just started but what games you guys picking up in October? I'm about to be broke, Gears 4, BF1, World of FF all day one most likely. I also plan on getting NBA 2K17 and Forza Horizon 3 this month :x

^ man I'm trying to save a few bucks I want everything on your list but that's just too many games when I add in the ones I mentioned above. I know there will be a Mafia 3 version that'll contain all DLC. TLG was never really on my radar, I'll wait for the inevitable price drop. I already played and beat RotTR on X1, I'll get it again on sale. There's still no mod support for Fallout 4 on PS4, not sure if I'll ever buy another Bethesda developed game on a Sony console again
laugh.gif
 I gotta wait on those reviews for Watch_Dogs 2 and like most people, I'll probably cop COD just for the MW Remaster.

I know September just started but what games you guys picking up in October? I'm about to be broke, Gears 4, BF1, World of FF all day one most likely. I also plan on getting NBA 2K17 and Forza Horizon 3 this month :x

What's good what's good.

Skyrim, BF1, COD, and Rise of Iron.

Those are the only ones for sure. I still have an incredible backlog.

Last edited:

Rigs
Driveclub VR
PS VR Worlds
The Last Guardian

I still want others but if Neo and PSVR are releasing back to back then I might just get one game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom