The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No Man's Sky delayed again, as per Kotaku.
Was just about to post this. Fortunately for me, I'd not really checking for this game but it sucks for those who are excited and have been waiting for a long time.

@EAski3  any source on that DQ XI release date
nerd.gif

im actually loving the witcher 3. Seems like a more polished, streamlined skyrim.

i updated last night and the game is completely different.

changed a bunch of stuff. made one armor a higher level, changed my mutigens from 10% to 5%, etc

my only gripe is minor; alchemy

so once you make a potion, it's always made, i.e. you dont need to get the ingredients anymore

which is more streamlined than skyrim,

HOWEVER

now you have to navigate through 100 potions to find the one you want to use lol

touchpad control would have been so clutch for these clunky, unresponsive menus

the game does seem less open than other sandbox rpgs, tho

its almost like each land is a "level" and once you level up over that region, you move on to the next one, etc.

the items are pretty limited, as well. i hardly loot corpses (on some fallout 4 steez) cause they drop garbage 9/10 times
more streamlined? :lol:

Finished Binrary Domain.

4.5/5

Voice Talent: Bailey, Baker, WIllingham

Definition of a hidden gem.

PLAYSTATION[emoji]174[/emoji]4 SALES SURPASS 40 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
SAN MATEO, CA, May 26, 2016 – Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) today announced that PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]4 (PS4[emoji]8482[/emoji]) has cumulatively sold through more than 40 million units*1 to consumers worldwide as of May 22, 2016, continuing to demonstrate the fastest-selling console in PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji] history. By offering users a vast array of exciting software titles from 3rd party developers and publishers as well as from SIE Worldwide Studios (SIE WWS), PS4 software sales also remain strong, with more than 270.9 million copies*2 sold in retail stores globally and through digital downloads on PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Store as of May 22, 2016.

On the software front, much anticipated title, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (SIE WWS), was released on May 10, recording remarkable global sales of over 2.7 million units in just one week. PS4 software portfolio will continue to expand with highly anticipated games including FINAL FANTASY XV (SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD), Nioh (KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.), Ryu ga Gotoku 6 (SEGA Games Co., Ltd.), Gran Turismo SPORT, Gravity Rush 2, and The Last Guardian (SIE WWS). The independent development community will also continue to deliver a variety of innovative new titles for PS4 including DOWNWELL (Devolver Digital), Jotun (Thunder Lotus Games) and Push Me Pull You (House House Games).

http://www.sie.com/en/corporate/release/2016/160526.html

Gravity Rush 2 and The Last Guardian hopefully still on target for 2016.

Last edited:
Announcing Absolver: An Online Martial Arts Action Game on PS4

Our gameplay system is based on choosing one of four stances, defined by your orientation towards your enemy, and it allows intense real-time melee combat with endless fluid combos. On your travels, you’ll learn different martial art schools, each with specific tactical moves and unique attacks. Choose your combat style, pick your weapon, and edit your attack set in the Combat Deck to create your unique fighting style. During combat, Tension shards refill progressively, allowing you to unleash powers to get a tactical edge in the fight.

View media item 2045737

View media item 2045738

View media item 2045739

View media item 2045740

View media item 2045741

View media item 2045742

View media item 2045743
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...er-an-online-martial-arts-action-game-on-ps4/

Made by Ex Ubisoft guys. Looks good.
Keeping an eye out.

same here. aside from FF7 this got one of the biggest reactions at the E3 Sony Theater presentation i went to last year.
:wow:

what game is that???

TLG :smokin

FFXV Movie coming out alongside the game.

Last edited:

Very excited about Final Fantasy XV.

The trailer with the stand by my music had me w/ non stop goosebumps :x :pimp:
Yeah I don't think FF music will ever compare to the Uematsu glory days but that theme song and the rest of the music I've heard is on point.

I totally agree. My favorite FF is IX and that music will forever stay with me.

This x 100

Im not one to get into soundtracks, but Final Fantasy IX is special.

:wow: Something we agree on? :wow: :wow: :pimp:

FF7 yall.. that is all :smokin

Up there with the best music ever too in a console game imo.. Symphony of the night is right at the top for me too :smokin

Back
Top Bottom