The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Was just about to post this. Fortunately for me, I'd not really checking for this game but it sucks for those who are excited and have been waiting for a long time.
[rule]@EAski3
 any source on that DQ XI release date :nerd:

Google..lolol

*anyone else think FFXV is gonna suck? I'm honestly not even excited..anything after 12 has been terrible

thats pretty legit 
smokin.gif

Was just about to post this. Fortunately for me, I'd not really checking for this game but it sucks for those who are excited and have been waiting for a long time.
@EAski3
 any source on that DQ XI release date
nerd.gif
Google..lolol

*anyone else think FFXV is gonna suck? I'm honestly not even excited..anything after 12 has been terrible
Play XIV, don't worry about any of the MMO aspects and focus on the story, and tell me that game isn't great.

Uc2 is so awesome. I'm surprised they haven't made a movie franchise out of these games. Could see Bradley cooper playing drake.

I actually prefer No Man's Sky to release after psvr releases so I'm not tempted to play it beforehand.

Assuming it's psvr compatible.

The plan for me was to draw out Blood and Wine until NMS dropped and then get lost in that until FFXV. Hello Games ******* up the plan
mean.gif

But better to take time and polish it up instead of giving an incomplete product
ohwell.gif

I think im finally going to buy the ps4. Any good deals. I have a best buy credit card was going to just charge it but if this 4.5 is really coming should i wait?

You can get best but to price match this next week if you are into COD

Playstation 4 500GB Console with Call of Duty: Black ops III Digital download $349.99

Back
Top Bottom