The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Overall I think every Uncharted game gets better with each entry. The only gripes I had with Uncharted 4 were
no Chloe and I felt like Elena and Sully didn't get enough camera time. I also wasn't really a fan of Sam like that but I don't think his character was designed for you to "like" him like that.

I wanted to get Dark Souls 3 so bad but man I just can't keep up with the releases. Star Ocean 5 drops June 28th and I'll be on that quite a bit. I also want to pick up Ratchet and Clank but that's most likely a black Friday cop for me. This year is just nuts!

I wanna write something to that Centex but can't spoiler on mobile I partially agree tho I'll try to remeber to hit this post back later

Thinking about grabbing this samsung seagate 2TB laptop HDD for my PS4, anyone have any insight or recommendations on a HD?

Thanks broze.. :nerd:

Thinking about grabbing this samsung seagate 2TB laptop HDD for my PS4, anyone have any insight or recommendations on a HD?

Thanks broze..
nerd.gif
I'm pretty sure that's the one I installed in my PS4. Works great, no issues at all. I have to have at least 30-40 games (full digital, indies, PS+ titles etc.) and I still have 500+GB leftover

mean.gif

I have DS3 but am gonna focus on The Witcher next
Man I gave The Witcher at least 10+ hours on two separate playthroughs, I just can't get into it like that. One day I'll try again but I'd definitely would go with Dark Souls 3 over Witcher.

I have put like 20 hours into DS3 and it is hot fuego

But I don't think is better than The Witcher
I tried to like Witcher but just didn't click with me. It just seemed like I wasn't making any real progress. I don't like most games that require me to repair my gear, it's so annoying.

I have put like 20 hours into DS3 and it is hot fuego

But I don't think is better than The Witcher
I tried to like Witcher but just didn't click with me. It just seemed like I wasn't making any real progress. I don't like most games that require me to repair my gear, it's so annoying.
I felt the same way with Witcher. I'll give it another try eventually, but it hasn't been as alluring for me as it is with others.

So....

June 7th - Odin Sphere

June 21st - Grand Kingdom

June 28th - Star Ocean 5

July 19th - I Am Setsuna

July 26th - Fairy Fencer F

August TBD - Moon Hunters

September TBD - Rainbow Skies

September 30th - Final Fantasy XV

October 18th - Exist Archive

Rest of 2016 

Dragon Quest XI

World of Final Fantasy

Persona 5

Nier Automata

Children of Zodiarcs

Soul Saga

giphy.gif

All while I am trying to sell my current home and buy a new one. 
laugh.gif

I have to echo the Witcher 3 sentiment. It's a game that seems like I should love it, but it just didn't hit with me. Undeniably an amazing game; just didn't resonate with me for some reason.

I am going to wait until all the DLC is packaged with the game and try it again down the road. 

It's because there's a lot to do in the game that it can feel overwhelming if you aren't really doing anything story wise

Back
Top Bottom