The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Whats up NT fam. So I have a family friend who works in the marketing department for Sony.I met up with him for my cousins birthday dinner who he's engaged to her.He's worked for Sony now for about 3 years. He confirmed to me that PS4.5 aka NEO is real will get announced and will release soon.He honestly didn't know if it if will get announced at E3 this year.

I've been slacking and forgot he's able to hook it up on all Sony first party games for free or $10 bucks each. He just gave me a free digital code for MLB 16 The Show.I felt dumb for forgetting about the hook up and bought Uncharted for $45 after tax with getting it price matched from amazon's price at Best Buy yesterday and literally saw them hours later yesterday for dinner :lol: . By the time I saw the fam for dinner I had already opened Uncharted 4 and was already 4 chapters deep in the game so I wouldn't have been able to have return it.

I'm probably just going to go all digital now for Sony first party games that I get from him.

Does your family friend have anymore codes for games? :tongue:

Popped in Uncharted after a few matches of OW. I believe I made it to chapter 13 and yyeeeeeeeeeaaahhh I am gonna finish this game before I play anything else :lol:

I also need to finish TLOU Re-mastered on the hardest difficulty as well

I got 24 hr staff duty today but I'm definitely looking forward to having an off day tomorrow. Ready to run some Uncharted MP. I might go ahead and start my crushing play through too.

The online is good? I never played it for any of the Uncharted games

I really wasn't a fan of TLOU online

I enjoy it a lot. I usually run with shotta and ran once with stay lurkin and it's always fun. Playing with randoms can suck, especially when nobody is mic'd up. You may not like it tho, it's similar to TLOU without the crafting and survival feeling. I enjoy both.

One more month
nthat.gif

I got 24 hr staff duty today but I'm definitely looking forward to having an off day tomorrow. Ready to run some Uncharted MP. I might go ahead and start my crushing play through too.
I'm down to play tomorrow finally got my NAT fixed so now i can play it 
pimp.gif

I can't wait until that Uncharted Collection is on a flash sale later this year.

That and PvZ2 :lol:

Last edited:

It's not The Last Of Us 2. My connect at Sony said he's heard Sony & Naughty Dog say TLOU2 won't get a sequel for awhile and their next game is a new IP.
Not to incite any type of argument with MR J but I've seen development on TLOU 2 already. So while they might be announcing something brand new at E3 I know that TLOU2 is in the works.
In my opinion this is even better news. TLOU 2 already in development + a new IP from Naughty Dog
nthat.gif

Give me the new IP by 2017/18 and TLOU 2 as the PS4's swan song.
I can't wait until that Uncharted Collection is on a flash sale later this year.

That and PvZ2
laugh.gif
It's already been on sale for less than $19.99, how much more you trying to save on 3 games
laugh.gif

And I really have no desire to play the first Uncharted again
Idk man, I loved each game in the series. Obviously, it's the "worst" in the series but still a must have/play game imo. I do wish ND would've released Golden Abyss as part of the collection. I played it but never finished on Vita.

Back
Top Bottom