The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

mean.gif
Missed the flash sale was about to order Red Dead to beat it again, but I missed the boat.

Personally, I do. 

Single player is a huge component to me and I think Hardlines is much, much better than Bf4.

Multiplayer, I like that their are still vehicles, but they are less of a focus. 

Having alot of the gear and guns available sooner is also a much better idea. Map design is plus to me on Hardline.

I have also had zero technical difficulties on Hardline, which is most important to me.
Meh i'd disagree on that personally 

i thought single player was pretty dumb and boring i hated the story and some game mechanics didnt make sense as for multiplayer i liked BF4 more because vehicles add variety to the game modes and map design was better imo lot more variety to the map as well as its level design i didn't really get that in Hardline

but i gotta agree about the zero technical difficulties that game ran smooth and you could party up with people before you search for a game i remember when BF4 dropped and DICE said they wouldn't add the feature to squad prior to searching for a game 
laugh.gif

i just feel at BF4's core it is just an overall better game while Hardline doesn't really do much different and takes away elements from gameplay that makes BF fun and interesting 

"Free DLC" a marketing way to excuse lack of content at launch :smh:

Battlefront a good example of that too

I miss when publishers put out complete games day 1

Its like we're getting sold a shell of potential in hopes we get more :x

Well Overwatch is kinda like Team Fortress 2 or like LOL in terms of content. Mad free stuff will be dropping

Well Overwatch is kinda like Team Fortress 2 or like LOL in terms of content. Mad free stuff will be dropping

Well overwatch is also $60 on console and does not deliver $60 in content on release.

I'm not saying the game isnt a ton of fun and a great time, im just saying its lacking in day 1 content for a $60 title.

Well overwatch is also $60 on console and does not deliver $60 in content on release.

I'm not saying the game isnt a ton of fun and a great time, im just saying its lacking in day 1 content for a $60 title.

Hmmmm... very true. You can always wait to get it

I haven't bought it yet so I'll be with you waiting.

Whats up NT fam. So I have a family friend who works in the marketing department for Sony.I met up with him for my cousins birthday dinner who he's engaged to her.He's worked for Sony now for about 3 years. He confirmed to me that PS4.5 aka NEO is real will get announced and will release soon.He honestly didn't know if it if will get announced at E3 this year.

I've been slacking and forgot he's able to hook it up on all Sony first party games for free or $10 bucks each. He just gave me a free digital code for MLB 16 The Show.I felt dumb for forgetting about the hook up and bought Uncharted for $45 after tax with getting it price matched from amazon's price at Best Buy yesterday and literally saw them hours later yesterday for dinner :lol: . By the time I saw the fam for dinner I had already opened Uncharted 4 and was already 4 chapters deep in the game so I wouldn't have been able to have return it.

I'm probably just going to go all digital now for Sony first party games that I get from him.

Last edited:

It's not The Last Of Us 2. My connect at Sony said he's heard Sony & Naughty Dog say TLOU2 won't get a sequel for awhile and their next game is a new IP.

Not to incite any type of argument with MR J but I've seen development on TLOU 2 already. So while they might be announcing something brand new at E3 I know that TLOU2 is in the works.

About to throw in the towel/wave the white flag on BBorne.
mean.gif
If this doesn't give you inspiration to continue, throw in the towel.

So many other games to play.

6/7/15, the last boss killed me 6 times in a row.

I threw in the towel. Sold BB, then played Forza Horizon 2.

Didn't care about BB till mid Aug.

8/21/15 was when the torture ended.

Back
Top Bottom