The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^ I don't think anybody said the game was weak. As a standalone game I dont thnk it's overrated but compared to other Final Fantasy games it is imo. It's probably #4 of my top 5.

Sephiroth was a mamas boy. End the planet along with yourself is a coward move.

I know you guys have a lot of nostalgia with FF VII but I'm pretty sure most rankings will have FF VI rated higher, IX too. Now that doesn't mean much because it's all opinion based but I figured I throw that out there just for the hell of it :lol:

#4 is pretty high considering the amount of FF games so overrated is probably not the word to use.

FF has a series is so good and consistent that even the worst ranked game in the main series is still solid.

This is why I stopped debating about which is the best and just praise the series and franchise as a whole.
I get excited over the spin offs like Type-0, Dissidia and the likes and they're not even the meatiest part of the franchise :lol:

I really want to get the Witcher 3.. but I'm going to hold out..

im trying to aswell still need to beat bloodborne. But bloodborne is the only game i been playing and when i get tired of dying i basically dont play nothing else. Would like to cop TW3 to have something else in rotation but just not sure if i will like it since i never played any of the other ones.

im trying to aswell still need to beat bloodborne. But bloodborne is the only game i been playing and when i get tired of dying i basically dont play nothing else. Would like to cop TW3 to have something else in rotation but just not sure if i will like it since i never played any of the other ones.
It's metacritic score is at 92, the same as bloodborne's.

If you need further convincing, I'd shareplay.

@iYen

thanks i wouldn't mind shareplay. aren't you on my friends list anyways?

i been looking at all the reviews on youtube, they got me wanting to go out and buy it, with the BB gamers membership im considering it.

So I ended up re-buying BF4 Premium. First digital purchase too.

How the hell am I suppose to level up when everyone is camping your spawning points and have 10000000% accuracy in sniping? So frustrating.

I was quickly reminded why I didn't enjoy the game without communicating with the squad.
sniping in battlefield is NOT easy, and theyre not 1 shot kills unless its a headshot. if u gettin tagged in ur spawn point from snipers.... i dont know what to tell u lol

Last edited:

@iYen  i got a game of thrones-ish vibe from the video you posted.

Would this be a game i would enjoy as a GoT fan?
I can't answer that adequately. I'm about 2.5 hours into the game.

Here's what I can say:

There's a lot of dialogue. Which can feel rewarding, if you catch certain hints.

So far, some characters like GOT don't seem as they appear. For instance, one mission seemed clear/cut, by the end...not so much.
eek.gif

If you like the atmosphere of GOT, I believe you'll like the atmosphere of TW3. TW3 takes it further with it's fantasy elements though.

Here's a dialogue example.

@iYen

thanks i wouldn't mind shareplay. aren't you on my friends list anyways?

i been looking at all the reviews on youtube, they got me wanting to go out and buy it, with the BB gamers membership im considering it.
I can't remember.
laugh.gif

What's your psn again?

It's difficult to remember because lots of NTers have different psn names.

Got TW3 downloaded and installed already...ready to get home this evening and go into immediate gaming mode
pimp.gif

Nothing like playing for a few hours only to die in the Shinra HQ Elevator smh

homie, with no card, death was REAL lmao

bloodborne?

the first disc is like 10 hours.....can't die. LMAO

by the time i got a card, i was a professional lmao

Have you played Bloodborne? If so, is it better?
The witcher 3 is beautiful. It has tons of items and gear plus you can craft etc..... The witcher 3 > bloodborne hands down.
you played BB and finished it? I wasn't a fan of this type of game but love BB and having fun replaying and farming dungeons. I am on the wall for TW3 don't want to get it and get bored with it.

I need yall input @CenTex HOGG and @swendro88

Last edited:

sniping in battlefield is NOT easy, and theyre not 1 shot kills unless its a headshot. if u gettin tagged in ur spawn point from snipers.... i dont know what to tell u lol
Yeah, I'm terrible at sniping. I just end up staying a medic giving health and reviving folks lol.

I just dislike how no one talks at all.

I may have to get The Witcher eventually...

Possible game leak for E3. Sega and SE. Probably another fake, but just in case.
Shenmue
get

Last edited:
shottadru shottadru I'm going to wait until I finish Final Fantasy X-2 before I buy TW3, so probably this weekend or I might just wait it out until payday. I loved BB so I doubt I'll like TW3 but from what I seen, I'm sure I'll sink in a lot of hours and have fun. My in laws came up for my wife's graduation so I been mostly playing Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow on my 3DS.

Possible game leak for E3. Sega and SE. Probably another fake, but just in case.

Shenmue
get
Seen this on GAF. There's seems to be a huge following for this game. Game reminds me of Sleeping Dogs :lol:

^even though they're milking the franchise by remastering 1 game out of the trilogy, I'll take it.

@shottadru I'm going to wait until I finish Final Fantasy X-2 before I buy TW3, so probably this weekend or I might just wait it out until payday. I loved BB so I doubt I'll like TW3 but from what I seen, I'm sure I'll sink in a lot of hours and have fun. My in laws came up for my wife's graduation so I been mostly playing Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow on my 3DS.
I need a new 3DS game, finished Zelda...maybe ill look into that. I might wait until it's on sale.

I have enough games to hold me over until Batman so I'm not really too pressed to cop. And I still have BB to finish, I don't play it as much but still have to get the 3rd ending and finish the dungeons. Might def hold off.

Back
Top Bottom