The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

FF III on SNES is the best way to experience FF VI. FF III > FF VI Advance > FF VI >>>> any mobile release.

Sephiroth don't want it with Kefka. Kefka was a true villain with no regards for anyone or anything but himself. Sephiroth was a mama boy who had some mental issues. Kefka also had a better boss theme, Grand Finale :smokin

Id side with Kefka, but if you're going best/memorable boss battle, I'd put a few in the conversation.

- SO many from XII, but primarily Gilgamesh and Zodiark

- FFI has Warmech and Chaos

- Ruby, Emerald, and Omega weapons from VII and VIII

- Zeromus from IV

- Tantarian from IX (just getting him out of the book is a pain)

- Bathandalus from XIII

- and you have to include Ultros from VI. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Oh, and the triple Bahamut fight from XIII-2 was pretty insane. 

Yiazmat from XII is just a pain.

Last edited:
only reason i hesitated when it went on sale for like 8 bucks last christmas break

i didn't think people would be deep, and those who were deep, were extra OD......lol
Yeah, I see folks at lvl. 120 and I just wonder, how in the world did they get there? And they all happen to be the best helicopter and fighter jet pilots too.

I can't fly for ****!!!!! lol.

Quick story on my FFIII experience. This was before the days of knowing release dates or getting any type of coverage on video games other than Nintendo Power. My dad came up to me one night after work and pulled the game out of his coat and I was :nerd: :wow: :pimp: :D I didn't even know this game existed or anything like that.

I had played FFII/FFIV for the longest time and it never crossed my mind that there would be another installment. And I didn't even own FFII :lol: I just kept renting it from this spot down the street and played it over and over.

Man, my first play through of that game was amazing; everything about it was so....enchanting. The soundtrack, the characters and the story all came together and made a game that engulfed me into its world.

Good times :pimp:

ESF naming all the big dogs villains :pimp:

Ultros is also a boss in FF XIV now, only thing missing was Mr. Chupon (Typhon in FF VI Advance).

I never did beat Yiazmat, PS2 died on me. I started another playthrough but stopped once I heard about the FF XII remaster. My brother said he might be the hardest boss he's ever fought in FF.

He actually gets fairly predictable if I can remember correctly. To me, it's just how long it takes to beat him. 

I'm probably in the minority here but I hope Naughty Dog stays away from Crash. I think they're too big a company to even entertain the idea of developing a new Crash game. I'd prefer them to continue Uncharted and TLOU or move onto a new IP.

Capcom Prioritizing HD Remasters of Hit Titles

The steady stream of high-definition remakes for popular Capcom games won't be running dry anytime soon, as the publisher has confirmed that more HD remasters will be a key part of its business strategy going forward.

"HD remasters of our catalogue hit titles will be one of our key business activities," Capcom said during a Q&A session at its latest financial briefing, noting that digital marketplaces will serve as the primary avenue of delivering such content.

"Overseas, it is becoming difficult to sell these lower-priced and re-mastered titles at stores because of the declining number of stores and sales area limitations. Therefore, we started aggressive digital download sales activities," the publisher explained.

"These activities created new demand for these titles. For example, overseas download sales of Resident Evil (HD Remastered) in the past fiscal year were far higher than we expected. It is not a risk but rather the growth of the download sales channel gives users more options. We regard this as growth in opportunities to have allow access for more people to enjoy our games."

A high-definition remake of the original Resident Evil was released earlier this year, selling incredibly well across a multitude of platforms. Capcom just recently confirmed the re-release of yet another one of its popular titles, with Devil May Cry 4 -- Special Edition set to launch on June 23.

*sigh*

Power Stone? Please or maybe the RIVAL SCHOOL GAMES. Just dig in the crate and remake all the games we want. I think we need a change.org to let them know what we want

I want darkstalkers 3 hd with online play similar to 3rd strike. I'll take the alpha collection too. Capcom fighters>>>>>>>

Last edited:
I'll buy every fighting game they have if they remake them but I think they will remake a bunch of other games before they do them

Power Stone :smokin

I can't really think of too many more Capcom games I'd want. There are plenty of other games I would like to see remastered tho. Too many to name.

Its funny cause I just bought Power Stone and it still is fun. We need 4 player online battles for it if it gets remade

Back
Top Bottom