The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Tried playing bloodborne and this game is not for me. I can't even get past the first part of the game
same boat. 
laugh.gif

I just gave up and haven't played it.

Picking up BB in a few hours. I already know i have to be patient with it.

Edit: I'm trying it out for a few days before purchasing.

Last edited:
Hybrid.

Can you comment, confirm, or talk about any of this info. Or talk about R*'s plans around E3 ?

There ain't gonna be a new city for GTA V. All the other stuff is pure speculation passed off as leaks. (from some twitter account that you can't make out the name of cuz he's says it so damn fast.)

That guy is a nobody.

If there was any credible source for that information you'd see it on every legitimate game site. .

Fishing for views. Reeks of BS.

Last edited:
Some times I try to play a Final Fantasy game.

Then I stop.

All those trips to Blockbuster growing up and I don't recall ever renting a jrpg.

And it's not like I even knew what a jrpg was as a kid. I would just grab games that looked cool. But never once did I stumble upon one.

Try starting off with a spinoff.

Get Type-0 when its cheap or wait for Dissidia.

Bloodborne is good, just takes time to get used to. I didn't know what I was doing at first but now I'm gucci. I need to start playing again, I beat the father dude in the graveyard(no kirrkhammer) and got lost shortly after

And imo, FFX isn't better than anything from PS1 and I'd take VII over VI all day. Materia>Magicite. And the characters were better. Blitz was the only thing missing.

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying Type-0. I'm still amazed that this was a PSP game.
SE were really ambitious with this title and I hope we see more Type-x games.

I haven't finished it but so far the story and setting are good. Characters are slightly lacking in the development side due to the sheer amount of them and PSP limitations but they make up for that with the varied battle styles and with the mission based game play.

Takeharu Ishimoto does it again with the music.This guy has been on fire. Crisis Core and Dissidia had amazing soundtracks and this one is right up there with them.

You can see the PSP's limitations throughout the entire game and all i keep thinking is if this was a full fledged console game, it would easily surpass XIII for me.

Easily an 8/10 so far.

As for more Type-x games. There was an article couple months back about an event SE posted but I don't think I posted it on here.

Square Enix shares “Final Fantasy Type-Next” artwork

View media item 1538927
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD director Hajime Tabata revealed artwork for what appears to be the next entry in the Type series during a Hong Kong launch event today.

Tabata began production on this sequel after development on Final Fantasy Type-0 ended. But now that he’s in charge of Final Fantasy XV, production has been stopped. A special movie teasing a sequel was included with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, and while Tabata and his team want to move forward on production, nothing is confirmed as of yet.

Get the artwork below. (It’s worth noting the images with Hong Kong in the background were created specifically for the event and are not necessarily artworks.)

View media item 1538928
View media item 1538929
View media item 1538930
http://gematsu.com/2015/03/square-enix-shares-final-fantasy-type-next-artwork

So once, XV has finished. Tabata will divert to Type-1 hopefully. I haven't seen the teaser vid at the end of Type-0 but hopefully more smoke for the fire.
I'm hoping this will be one of SE's reveals that Hybrid has been hyping. :nerd:

It also means as long as things go to plan :lol:, we will/could get FFXV, FF Type-1, FF Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts 3 all this gen on PS4.

E3 can't come soon enough.

View media item 1538931

Back
Top Bottom