The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Damn, Jack put them bionic paws all over Alisa.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Just finished FFX. First FF gaMe. Like 3rd rpg ever.

The feels. The feels in my heart. One of the best games ive ever played. 50 hours is pushing my patience tho lol.

Just finished FFX. First FF gaMe. Like 3rd rpg ever.

The feels. The feels in my heart. One of the best games ive ever played. 50 hours is pushing my patience tho lol.

Welcome to the club :pimp:

My favorite ff of all time ( I go back nd forth between ff vii) ...

After I knock out type o I'm headed back to spira it's been a decade :pimp:

Yeah i only hope i didn't top out and the others wont be as good in comparison. i know most say VII is the best but i can't imagine the mechanics being as good as X. Plus it was a remastered copy. I guess ill go right into X2

After that i dunno. I heard VI and VIII are also great. Not sure which one to gk to. I also don't wanna play VII if theres a chance it gets remastered in the next few years.

Final Fantasy VI is the best in the series. That game was truly ahead of it's time. I think FF IX was better than FF X also.

Yeah i only hope i didn't top out and the others wont be as good in comparison. i know most say VII is the best but i can't imagine the mechanics being as good as X. Plus it was a remastered copy. I guess ill go right into X2

After that i dunno. I heard VI and VIII are also great. Not sure which one to gk to. I also don't wanna play VII if theres a chance it gets remastered in the next few years.
The PC port is on it's way for VII on PS4 in the next year or two.

X-2 can't really compare to X. Battle system is still great, though. Story does slough on for a while though.

Some times I try to play a Final Fantasy game.

Then I stop.

All those trips to Blockbuster growing up and I don't recall ever renting a jrpg.

And it's not like I even knew what a jrpg was as a kid. I would just grab games that looked cool. But never once did I stumble upon one.

Tried playing bloodborne and this game is not for me. I can't even get passed the first part of the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom