The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm going to get the GotY edition of The Witcher sometime next summer after school and professional exams are out of the way. But I'm really a fan of series and what they are trying to do. No shortcuts with Projekt Red.

Last edited:
Man y'all memory is great I haven't played some of these ffs in 5-10 years I don't remember some of these boss names :lol:

I remember 12 had some of the hardest boss battles especially in the optional dungeons/ side quest

Last edited:
Unannounced Take-Two AAA Game Coming Before April 2016

View media item 1539454
Fiscal 2016 is off to a great start, highlighted by the April launch of Grand Theft Auto V for the PC, which has exceeded our expectations. Throughout the coming year, we will continue to execute our proven strategy of launching a select array of the highest-quality titles, led by new annual releases of NBA 2K and WWE 2K; Battleborn, a groundbreaking new intellectual property from Gearbox Software; and a soon-to-be announced new triple-A title from 2K. We also will continue to deliver innovative offerings designed to promote ongoing engagement with our games and drive recurrent consumer spending. Beyond fiscal 2016, we have a robust development pipeline and our Company is well-positioned to deliver growth and margin expansion over the long-term

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05...llion-as-take-two-announces-positive-results/

First look at the next Need for Speed coming May 21

View media item 1539455
Electronic Arts will share the first look at the next Need for Speed game, which is slated to launch later this year, this Thursday, May 21, the series’ official Facebook page teased.

The first look video will be uploaded to the series’ official YouTube channel.

Stay tuned.
[/QUOTE]

http://gematsu.com/2015/05/first-look-next-need-speed-coming-may-21

I'm pretty hopeful that the unannounced 2k game is Mafia III.

Need for Speed Underground without real people interfering please.

vii is the illest.

lol @ 50 hours

that's nothing.

i had 120 hours on skyrim before i realized what the numbers in the saved games meant.

got multiple 100+ hour fallout games

pssssh, when i had ff vii the first time, i didn't have a memory card for like 2 months, so i would just play the whole first disc (up until you get to shinra) , over and over.

welcome to the world of RPG lol

I did the same thing with no memory card, and got to that area, right where you're climbing the graffiti wall to get up to shrink building before realizing I was putting in too much work for nothing. Then come back a week later and do it again.

The dudes that call 7 overrated just say it because it get so much love. There's nothing to point out and say this is what makes it a weak game.

vii is the illest.

lol @ 50 hours

that's nothing.

i had 120 hours on skyrim before i realized what the numbers in the saved games meant.

got multiple 100+ hour fallout games

pssssh, when i had ff vii the first time, i didn't have a memory card for like 2 months, so i would just play the whole first disc (up until you get to shinra) , over and over.

welcome to the world of RPG lol

I did the same thing with no memory card, and got to that area, right where you're climbing the graffiti wall to get up to shrink building before realizing I was putting in too much work for nothing. Then come back a week later and do it again.

The dudes that call 7 overrated just say it because it get so much love. There's nothing to point out and say this is what makes it a weak game.

Nothing like playing for a few hours only to die in the Shinra HQ Elevator smh

^ I don't think anybody said the game was weak. As a standalone game I dont thnk it's overrated but compared to other Final Fantasy games it is imo. It's probably #4 of my top 5.

FF III on SNES is the best way to experience FF VI. FF III > FF VI Advance > FF VI >>>> any mobile release.

Sephiroth don't want it with Kefka. Kefka was a true villain with no regards for anyone or anything but himself. Sephiroth was a mama boy who had some mental issues. Kefka also had a better boss theme, Grand Finale :smokin

Kefka just wanted to rule the planet, sephiroth wanted to end it. Hojo's Jenova project had a lot more layers than anything they came up with in vi.

FF III on SNES is the best way to experience FF VI. FF III > FF VI Advance > FF VI >>>> any mobile release.

Sephiroth don't want it with Kefka. Kefka was a true villain with no regards for anyone or anything but himself. Sephiroth was a mama boy who had some mental issues. Kefka also had a better boss theme, Grand Finale :smokin

Kefka just wanted to rule the planet, sephiroth wanted to end it. Hojo's Jenova project had a lot more layers than anything they came up with in vi.
Sephiroth was a mamas boy. End the planet along with yourself is a coward move.

I know you guys have a lot of nostalgia with FF VII but I'm pretty sure most rankings will have FF VI rated higher, IX too. Now that doesn't mean much because it's all opinion based but I figured I throw that out there just for the hell of it :lol:

Last edited:
Less than an hour left until TW3 is playable
pimp.gif

I'm gonna have to judge for myself. I might already be biased because I loved Bloodborne.

Back
Top Bottom