The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

just started playing shadows of mordor a couple weeks ago.
thoroughly enjoying it!

still haven't cracked destiny open.

Any of you guys that played Tomb Raider on the 4, get motion sickness?

I can't play that game for more than 30 mintues w/ out getting dizzy, that's crazy a game has never done that to me. :lol

Any of you guys that played Tomb Raider on the 4, get motion sickness?

I can't play that game for more than 30 mintues w/ out getting dizzy, that's crazy a game has never done that to me.
laugh.gif
Happened to me. Also hsppened when I played tlou and dead island.

Is the combat in AC improved over AA? I barely upgraded my combat skills in AA b/c the combat wasn't as fluid as SOm.
But it's an older game.
Yep. Gameplay wise AC is much smoother that AA which at times felt a bit clunky.

Yep. Gameplay wise AC is much smoother that AA which at times felt a bit clunky.
AA mechancs were like controlling a tank, given third person games like SOM.

Although SOM excellence helped me appreciate AA's combat b/c it influenced SOM's combat.

AA mechancs were like controlling a tank, given third person games like SOM.
Although SOM excellence helped me appreciate AA's combat b/c it influenced SOM's combat.
I need to hop on that SOM still have yet to play it yet :\

I need to hop on that SOM still have yet to play it yet
ohwell.gif
SOM's combat is exactly like AA's combat.

Hell if you took away the LOTR lore and swapped it with DC lore, it'd be the spiritual successor to the arkham games.

At this moment in time.

edit: Now that I think it, that be dope. You're just chilling in gotham then mr. freeze rolls up on you.

Then the nemeisis system is filled with all the villians batman faced.

Last edited:
Does anyone else see RE revalations 2 on the psn store? It's shows as 5.99, thought it came out later for 40 bucks 8o

Last edited:
Does anyone else see RE revalations 2 on the psn store? It's shows as 5.99, thought it came out later for 40 bucks 8o

40 dollars is the retail disc version. The digital version is released in 4 separate episodes - 5.99 each, 24 for the complete season. I just finished episode 1, it reminds me a lot of TLOU. Pretty good game.

Last edited:
I'd recommend upgradding your weapons and attching runes to em.
Once you do that, you can take on 5 captains and an army of uruks at the same time.

My daughter took 20 mins to figure that out and helped me tremendously...now I'm 38% completed lmao

40 dollars is the retail disc version. The digital version is released in 4 separate episodes - 5.99 each, 24 for the complete season. I just finished episode 1, it reminds me a lot of TLOU. Pretty good game.

Have you tried raid mode ? I heard it runs bad on PS4

So it's seasons digitally? And 4 episodes in each one

Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4 are available separately, a week apart.
Extra Episodes 1 and 2 are exclusive to the Complete Season and Retail Package
Raid Mode is will be offered, with missions added depending on how many episodes you own

There will be both a Claire and Barry scenario in each episode.

Releasing: February 24th 2015 / February 25th 2015
Price: £4.99 / €5.99 / US$5.99 / AU$7.99
Raid Mode with 54 Missions

Releasing: March 3rd 2015 / March 4th 2015
Additional 36 Missions for Raid Mode

Releasing: March 10th 2015 / March 11th 2015
Additional 36 Missions for Raid Mode

Releasing: March 17th 2015 / March 18th 2015
Additional 68 Missions for Raid Mode

After beating Arkham City I decided to take on another PS+ title, Dead Space 3. This game is nothing like the first two so far. Seems more action oriented.

After beating Arkham City I decided to take on another PS+ title, Dead Space 3. This game is nothing like the first two so far. Seems more action oriented.
Dead Space got worse with each release imo. 1 is amazing, 2 has some great moments but doesn't compare to 1. 3 is okay but loss what makes the other 2 special

Dead Space got worse with each release imo. 1 is amazing, 2 has some great moments but doesn't compare to 1. 3 is okay but loss what makes the other 2 special
Agreed. I'm on chapter 4 and this doesn't feel like a Dead Space game. I hate the weapon upgrade system too.

Back
Top Bottom