The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Are Berdych's Vapor's GR? And does Nike have some kind of relationship with H&M? The color combo on his Nike/H&M gear matches perfectly.

Likely iD's.

Tomas+Berdych+2015+French+Open+Day+Six+-3I_Bq4Rt_Zx.jpg

Anybody cop any Nike French Open gear?? I'm really feelin' some of the striped polls and the shorts look nice also.

“I don’t know how she does it,” Azarenka said of Williams. “When she plays against me and Maria, her level is not at all the same as when she plays against some of the others.”

This is a quote from Vika in The New York Times.

A little late, but Vika should've gotten that point...
mean.gif

Berdych.
frown.gif
First loss this year before the QFs... This was probably his best chance of getting back to a Slam final. I liked his kit.

Serena didn't come to play. I think she needs to raise her intensity if she wants to win

Serena is putting in a vintage Serena performance (during and after the Serena slam years) where you feel that if she can get the match to the third set she'll win.

SOCK FIRST PLAYER TO EVER BREAK RAFAEL SERVING FOR MATCH AT FRENCH NOW BREAKS HIM AGAIN TO WIN THE ******* SET LET'S GOOOOOOO

THAT'S MY HOMIE LEGGGOOOO WE GETTING HYPE IN NEWPORT EAAAARRRLY RIGHT NOW FOR THIS

I enjoy watching Sock play. Definitely think he can be a Top 20 player.

As expected, the King of Clay reaches the QFs. Rafa vs. Nole XLIV... on Rafa's birthday.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Only Serena and Ana left in the women's draw...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom