The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

There have been articles and interviews in the UK papers where Murray has admitted that he is extremely fussy about his footwear and superstitious about ankle injuries related to footwear issues from his early playing days. UA have made the kicks already and he is wearing them in training and practise just not in matches yet. By the Open I think you will see him in them for matches.

With regards to outfits Andy is a sober kind of guy and I think it's his choice to wear plain black blue and grey repeatedly rather than UA.

Ana comes through in 3 again - looking great in those floral pants

You guys know who I'm talking about. I don't call him by name but his last name rhymes with Monfeces.

Andy loves the barricade so much that more than likely, the UA shoe will be eerily be similar in build. Also, highly unikey sold to the public as youll see it only on his feet.

Got a scare from Serena this morning smh. Caro is done. There's an upset every day on the women's side.

Last edited:
Deez nutz.

Thanasi+Kokkinakis+2015+French+Open+Day+Five+5UkLVqwtQXcx.jpg

Azarenka is outplaying Serena right now. Serena with another slow start. I'm not so sure she can go 3 sets like this today.

*edit*

We're going to a 3rd set!

Last edited:
Wow. Ball was in and they called it out after she already hit it. I'd be cursing them out if I was her.

Big Sascha is aging rapidly in Vika's camp. Must be the stress of becoming a traitor. Mary Carillo was literally praying for a Serena loss when she went down in the 2nd set. She was quiet as a church mouse the rest of the match.

Vika never plays this well against Maria which makes me mad. These players peak against Serena but flop against vastly inferior players.

Vika never plays this well against Maria which makes me mad. These players peak against Serena but flop against vastly inferior players.

I think the head to head is 8-7 in Maria's favor but before the injury I can remember twice at a slam and once in Miami where she mopped the floor with Sharapova. These last few meetings have been disastrous though. You don't have a choice other than to be incredible against Serena and even that doesn't work most of the time.

Big Sascha is aging rapidly in Vika's camp. Must be the stress of becoming a traitor. Mary Carillo was literally praying for a Serena loss when she went down in the 2nd set. She was quiet as a church mouse the rest of the match.

He's a traitor? The commentators made it sound like he was going to get the boot anyway since serena's new coach is also her boyfriend.

Last edited:
Well he was pretty much her coach and hitting partner before Patrick got there. I call him a traitor because he went to work for Vika of all people. I'm not exactly sure what caused the rift. Serena was paying him dumb money to be loyal. She gave him a huge raise to not leave her when she was injured all of that time too smh.

Back
Top Bottom