THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^
pimp.gif

Anyone ever done a sole swap on foams? Thinking about trying to put clear soles on some blue pros I got for cheap to see how they look

Originally Posted by Wade187

Anyone ever done a sole swap on foams? Thinking about trying to put clear soles on some blue pros I got for cheap to see how they look
a guy on here swapped acouple pairs i forget what his name is though

J -
eek.gif
damn dude, putting in work!! i hate u for those damn euro silver FP1's 
smh.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
....and the rest of course
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Los - goodlooks, *patiently waits*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Anyoneever done a sole swap on foams? Thinking about trying to put clearsoles on some blue pros I got for cheap to see how they look
yea, some dude in jersey swapped soles on the eggplants/cactus
DSCN1133a.jpg

and hoh pearls/blk n red
DSCN1160.jpg

........i also swapped soles myself on the eggplants and all black foams.....

....still need to finish my latest swap as well
nerd.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif

OMG!!! Ice soles in the rain!!! OMG?!?!?! you're going to ruin those!!!

laugh.gif

dope stuff J! Save some royals and Purps for the rest of the world sheesh
smh.gif

laugh.gif
thanks fellas for the props.

as many of us, ive sold some jordan brand products to help pay for my true love.
redrum, im still mad u got them red pros while i was recovering from my latest foam adventure
laugh.gif

we all used to put up our collections at one point or another. i know ours have changed a lot since we took our pics. anyone else wanna add theirs?
mayhemz and sherlock, i see u in the pickup thread constantly with foams... you guys up to the challenge?
sdubl... i think u have turned to the kobe side
laugh.gif

fattrock -> ive seen enuff of ur pics between team penny and here. please dont hit us with the berserker barrage again (ahhh i miss marvel vs capcom 2)
laugh.gif

my posite collection is all through this thread...I dont think Ive really bought any more lately? I havent sold any though....just some Js
laugh.gif

I just wear certain kicks certain times of the year. Posites are def my winter choice. I think us posite heads understand why.

I need to get more into Foams, all I have are a couple pairs of Pro's (HOH Pearl's and the Red joints)
I need some '09 Egg's, all black Foam One's, Royal One's, and maybe some HOH Army's (doubt I'll ever cop because of the price though).

Originally Posted by Redrum

Yo, is there any difference's between '09 Egg's and 2010's?

all I gotta say is  09>10

sole on the '10s are
smokin.gif
but overall shoe I'd go with 09s in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by bigj505

mayhemz and sherlock, i see u in the pickup thread constantly with foams... you guys up to the challenge?

I don't think I have the energy to go through all of those damn boxes again lol...

*edit*

I'm with s dubl, the 2009's are way better (molding, definition, shape, color), but that 2010 clear outsole is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

we all used to put up our collections at one point or another. i know ours have changed a lot since we took our pics. anyone else wanna add theirs?
soon bro....soon
smokin.gif

sdubl - i already gave u an EZPass since i know u team kobe along with NWT
laugh.gif

redrum - 09 eggs are cheaper now since the 2010s dropped. you just have to look at the auctions and read the shoe box's place of manufacturing. i got a ds pair of 09s for 190 shipped in like march. and 09s are better than 10s for sure. grooves are more defined. purple is cleaner (10s have a gritty look). 10s have the bluish tint to the soles which some people think are better
jay - thanks fam
rican - over my dead body. seems like pearls (ogs, 02, and 09s) are hard as hell to come by
tongue.gif

sherlock - def sad u aint up to the task. one of the best/diverse foam collections on here. would have been good to see all of the kicks together to truly appreciate what u have
mayhemz - patiently waiting. feel free to exclude pics of the shoes that cost us our friendship
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom