THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

^^^you can try the Jason Markk solution, or any of the other sneaker cleaners......but since the shoe is damn near indestructible, I'd just take out the insoles n laces then throw them in the washing machine....to really get some good results pre-treat the lining with detergent and use a warm/cold wash.
Thanks for the suggestions.
I've heard of the washing machine technique before, but makes me nervous!
Does it really work?
yea it works, I've put quite a lot of shoes in the wash over the years.

just put the shoes in with some old towels n sheets to cushion them through the cycle.
i soaked the uppers in an oxyclean solution for an hr, let dry for the rest of the day and repeated for about a week. seemed to work out pretty good for me.

Yo Team Posite, quick question for you:

What should I use to clean the sockliner of the Carolina Pros?

I checked the Sneaker Care Thread and it said soap and a toothbrush,
but thought I'd ask some veterans, in case you guys have learned any tricks over the years.

Thanks in advance

Pre-treat them with dish washing detergent & baking soda mixed with water using a toothbrush then toss them in the washing machine and you're GOOD!

roll.gif
roll.gif
just came in today...........................
01c368635f4c2f3bb5d638b285b1b650c14657c9.pjpg
38836ce4550f25b0b18a3e238884b4df6b224366.pjpg

Thanks BigJ and Sherlock for the help, I'll def try the washing machine when moms aint home haha.

And I don't mean to start anything, but is it just me-or is this guy trying way too hard?^^^^

Some really good advice in here & those Red Foam Pros are nice 1 day I'll own a pair.
so to get my fix for now I just won these not the price I wanted to pay but it's all good
btw he has a few more pairs if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

Some really good advice in here & those Red Foam Pros are nice 1 day I'll own a pair.
so to get my fix for now I just won these not the price I wanted to pay but it's all good

sz12????

hope you didnt do the BIN on them....  190 aint bad IMO but I seen his sz12s price change so much I would of waited it out till he put that lower price up.

Thanks BigJ and Sherlock for the help, I'll def try the washing machine when moms aint home haha.

And I don't mean to start anything, but is it just me-or is this guy trying way too hard?^^^^

We established that a while ago 
roll.gif

roll.gif
tryin  to hard ,,, or am i just going to hard for you ???? again with the hate but its all good

got more commin for you real soon,,,,,,,

so just wait for mommy to go to work, so you can wash your shoes young man in mommys washing machine lol

jits i tell ya

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^you can try the Jason Markk solution, or any of the other sneaker cleaners......but since the shoe is damn near indestructible, I'd just take out the insoles n laces then throw them in the washing machine....to really get some good results pre-treat the lining with detergent and use a warm/cold wash.
Does it really work?

just put the shoes in with some old towels n sheets to cushion them through the cycle.
i soaked the uppers in an oxyclean solution for an hr, let dry for the rest of the day and repeated for about a week. seemed to work out pretty good for me.

I was say oxyclean, i used the spray on my dr. dooms and carolina's they came out pretty good. I sprayed them scrubbed with a toothbrush and wiped with a paper towel, or sponge to soak up the dirt. Foam also hold up well in a washer machine, as long as your seams aren't already coming apart.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Does it really work?

The oxyclean spray works really good, and less messy. I used that to clean my dr. dooms and carolina's. Just sprayed the sockliner, warm water and tooth brush, and paper towel or sponge to soak up the dirt. You can always wash them too, just make sure your sole's arent coming apart first. Thanks for the love on the red foams everyone.

Originally Posted by fatttrock

roll.gif
tryin  to hard ,,, or am i just going to hard for you ???? again with the hate but its all good

got more commin for you real soon,,,,,,,

so just wait for mommy to go to work, so you can wash your shoes young man in mommys washing machine lol

jits i tell ya
Not too hard actually. Mel0n Head and NYC Posite, now THAT is too hard for me haha. Their collections got me buggin' out!
Congrats on the Volts, even though the likelihood that you got price raped is around 98%.
Nobody would hate on you if you didn't act like an arrogant little man.

And I'm a freshman in college and I'm living at home to save money.
So if you have a problem with me using my moms washing machine,
I guess I could go get them professionally cleaned.
Let me know.....................Loser

RICO7JT wrote:
Uptempo81 wrote:

sz12????

hope you didnt do the BIN on them....  190 aint bad IMO but I seen his sz12s price change so much I would of waited it out till he put that lower price up.

No I got the sz 11 & you're right $190 isn't too bad, considering they're the only place I've seen them for a fair price for being DS.

this guy fatttrock
smh.gif

does anyone have a english version of this ad? or anything like it? thanks

2cik7wj.jpg

wore these today to walk my dog

vzeujb.jpg

the more i wear these the more i like them
pimp.gif

Hmmm that's a nice pic of original Foam One samples, an english version would be nice...

Fatrock:
You are building a nice collection, well done! Alot of people have what you have and more, so lay off the arrogance. If you want respect, GIVE IT. If you want your stay at NT to be a pleasant one, grow up!

My very modest collection of Foam One's and Pro's. I was planning on getting a new camera a couple months back and I was going to wait until I got it to take pictures to contribute, but I've been procrastinating and never got it. I got the Coppers, 2010 Eggplants, and Dr. Doom's in the process. Here are some camera phone shots.
eyes.gif

clipboard01gq.jpg

clipboard02mh.jpg

clipboard03n.jpg

clipboard04rg.jpg

clipboard05v.jpg

clipboard06a.jpg

clipboard07z.jpg

I got...

Cactus Foam Ones
Eggplant Foam Ones
Copper Foam Ones

Black Flightposite Ones
Eggplant Flightposite Ones
Gold Flightposite Ones

Blue Half Cents
Silver Half Cents

White/Black/Red Lebron IV
White/Red/Blue Lebron IV Remix

Pic worthy?

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

My very modest collection of Foam One's and Pro's. I was planning on getting a new camera a couple months back and I was going to wait until I got it to take pictures to contribute, but I've been procrastinating and never got it. I got the Coppers, 2010 Eggplants, and Dr. Doom's in the process. Here are some camera phone shots.
eyes.gif
Purple laces on all of them 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

eyes.gif
sick.gif

That's just what my phone's camera did. The laces are all the black laces the shoes come with. Even the lining on the inside of the shoes' pictures turned blueish. I don't know why it does that.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

eyes.gif
sick.gif

That's just what my phone's camera did. The laces are all the black laces the shoes come with. Even the lining on the inside of the shoes' pictures turned blueish. I don't know why it does that.
haha alright, i thought that after i posted.  But 
pimp.gif
 good stuff

Wear you shoes guys! There's no point in having all DS foams, they are built like tanks! Just sayin...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Wear you shoes guys! There's no point in having all DS foams, they are built like tanks! Just sayin...
..... kinda random
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom