THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

BARON - i guess u doing it big huh with your 08 eggs?
laugh.gif

but seriously, u know they are the 09 eggs right?

Got these in the mail this morning, my first pair of foams there not in great shape but im pretty happy with the trade i made for them \

24x0080.jpg

23uu5xc.jpg

27zqj4.jpg

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Got these in the mail this morning, my first pair of foams there not in great shape but im pretty happy with the trade i made for them \

Nice pick up, especially considering your size. If I come across any size 17/18 foams I'll definitely hit you up. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Nice pick up, especially considering your size. If I come across any size 17/18 foams I'll definitely hit you up. 
pimp.gif

thanks but i dont think i would be able to fit 17 these 18s fit nicely
pimp.gif

MaZA4eVeR14- thanks

Hey guys I just got an OG pair of royal foams, they are DS but the nubuck(?) material around the outsides is chipping really badly as well as the penny emblem on the tongue, is there anything I can do to fix this?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Hey guys I just got an OG pair of royal foams, they are DS but the nubuck(?) material around the outsides is chipping really badly as well as the penny emblem on the tongue, is there anything I can do to fix this?
i think you can dye it.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

i think you can dye it.
that's my suggestion.

Thanks, can someone send me some info on how to do that (what i need, steps, etc.)? It'll be a huge help! Also, the OG royal foams came in the red/black/brown top nike box correct? Thanks for the help fam!

They came in that og box, also take the laces out the shoes, go to the drug store, or walmart, etc, and buy bottle of black shoe dye, kiwi usually has it, with a sponge applicator, very carefully, dab the parts of the suede that need it. Might have to hit all parts up to make the color match, and stay, and use a few coats.

^^^^^

Thanks, I'm going to look

Also big thanks to buginout1993 for the video
**Edit** And I am definitely hating on your red pro's 
mad.gif

Yo Team Posite, quick question for you:

What should I use to clean the sockliner of the Carolina Pros?

I checked the Sneaker Care Thread and it said soap and a toothbrush,
but thought I'd ask some veterans, in case you guys have learned any tricks over the years.

Thanks in advance

^^^you can try the Jason Markk solution, or any of the other sneaker cleaners......but since the shoe is damn near indestructible, I'd just take out the insoles n laces then throw them in the washing machine....to really get some good results pre-treat the lining with detergent and use a warm/cold wash.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^you can try the Jason Markk solution, or any of the other sneaker cleaners......but since the shoe is damn near indestructible, I'd just take out the insoles n laces then throw them in the washing machine....to really get some good results pre-treat the lining with detergent and use a warm/cold wash.
Thanks for the suggestions.
I've heard of the washing machine technique before, but makes me nervous!
Does it really work?

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Thanks for the suggestions.
I've heard of the washing machine technique before, but makes me nervous!
Does it really work?
yea it works, I've put quite a lot of shoes in the wash over the years.

just put the shoes in with some old towels n sheets to cushion them through the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom