THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Flightposites are so sick

I have a question, I recently won some kryptonates sz 7.5 an the guy ended up not having them but he has a size 7, I normally wear a sz 8 in all my shoes and they still have a little breathing room. So my question is do the foam lites run small compared to regular foams or do you think I could possibly fit the 7?

If you remove the insole then yes but it would be a snug fit.

Also how much do OG Royal Foamposites go for these days? sz10.5

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Flightposites are so sick

I have a question, I recently won some kryptonates sz 7.5 an the guy ended up not having them but he has a size 7, I normally wear a sz 8 in all my shoes and they still have a little breathing room. So my question is do the foam lites run small compared to regular foams or do you think I could possibly fit the 7?
they're actually just a tad bit snug. if u have a narrow foot then u might be able to get away with taking out the insoles because the insoles in the lites are thick as hell(pic below), but if ur foot is normal width or wide....then u might be better off passing and waiting for that 8 to pop up. i have a wide foot and wear 11.5-12 normally, i have foam lites in a 12 and there's no way i'd even be able to go down to 11.5 comfortably like i do with flightposites or foamposite ones/pro's....shiiii i would probably be happy with a 12.5 in the lites honestly
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Also how much do OG Royal Foamposites go for these days? sz10.5
much less than the retros....depending on condition ur looking at $150-$250.

buginout1993 - what size are u? iirc, i saw a size 15 once in the retros.....and honestly, outside of re-gluing the carbon fiber and dying the suede parts...there's not much u can do for 'em cause the blue will continue to fade/rub off with wear. might as well use 'em as beaters until the next retro comes out this year (hopefully)
nerd.gif

^^^^^

Thanks mayhem, I'm just gonna wait then. Not worth dropping that kinda money on something that doesn't fit right.

I have a little something something. Need more though.   
f2915ff706eb850ad8f4786a6fe0f7ef8ef7f37.pjpg

(left to right) 08' Silver Foamposite Pros, Black on Black Foamposite One, Royal Blue Foamposie One, 09' Eggplant.
(Not shown)  Black on Black Total Air Foamposite Max (Duncans)

Originally Posted by JAY21985

I have a little something something. Need more though.   
(left to right) 08' Silver Foamposite Pros, Black on Black Foamposite One, Royal Blue Foamposie One, 09' Eggplant.
(Not shown)  Black on Black Total Air Foamposite Max (Duncans)
nice start... my only question is... why did u delete ur facebook page mr merritt?
nerd.gif

jus nice pick up but they are going to end cuz i can fit a 12 j/k and buginout hit me up if you want the foam lites

Originally Posted by NycPosite

jus nice pick up but they are going to end cuz i can fit a 12 j/k and buginout hit me up if you want the foam lites

i responded to your pm, im gonna have to pass but thanks for letting me know

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^^fake.
+1
+2.....seriously, you gotta either be blind or completely oblivious to what real foams are to even question those volts.
smh.gif
.....now i know how he ended up with fake AM's
laugh.gif

good deal on those foam pro's, i miss the days when ALL foams could be had at good prices like that
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^^fake.
+1
+2.....seriously, you gotta either be blind or completely oblivious to what real foams are to even question those volts.
smh.gif
.....now i know how he ended up with fake AM's
laugh.gif

good deal on those foam pro's, i miss the days when ALL foams could be had at good prices like that
tired.gif
roll.gif

As for the red pro's 
mad.gif
  why can't there be an 8 ANYWHERE?!

^Those are OG Blk/silver/blk Pro's with clear sole, they look real from that pic but get clearer ones. They are different than any other blk/blk because of the silver piping and strap on the tounge, and of course the "clear" sole...

Originally Posted by Redrum

red foam pro's

glasses.gif
how the ...
what in the ...
who da....

i cant believe i let them slip pass me... ive been ebay hunting too... hope they r too big for u so u can send them this way
laugh.gif

GREAT find. price is almost unbelievable since DS red pros seem to sell for 300+ now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

^Those are OG Blk/silver/blk Pro's with clear sole, they look real from that pic but get clearer ones. They are different than any other blk/blk because of the silver piping and strap on the tounge, and of course the "clear" sole...
thanks 

Back
Top Bottom