THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by NycPosite

jus wats good with the sole swap part 2
jus finished taking the black soles off, now onto the clear soles....i need to buy a damn heat gun already if i'm gonna keep doing 'em. this blowdryer $#!t is ridiculous
smh.gif

NycPosite and xskicks dope collection
pimp.gif

xskicks what size do you wear
nerd.gif

Joe there's a guy that always list the J.Kidd flights on ebay once he puts them back up I'll let you know, I'm not sure if they're a 9 or 9.5 but he does want some $$ for them.

yea dude on ebay has had them on there for a while i think he want like 400 for the vip and like 500 for the j kidds.

nice foams yall! Just need one more Foam Pro to add in my collection!

Carolina FOAM pros...hard to find smh lol missed out!

I've been baling the last couple of days with a kid that has been rocking some BEAT %*@ carbon flights, I guarentee he doesnt know what's on his feet

SICK kryptonates! Thinking about pulling the trigger on some myself but they're b grades so I dno if its worth $500

dope stuff for sure. im thinking i need to do another foam collection post in here. just dont feel like moving the boxes. maybe i need to do a youtube video saying i have every foam ever made and pull some royals out of the fridge. that would make me hot right?

JordanHead21 - make sure u at least use bing.com cashback if u buy the kryptonates off ebay. would get u about 50 bucks back

Originally Posted by buginout1993

info on these?

4twvgm.jpg

thanks

Those are the Pureposites. They came out in '02, they had a bunch of team colorways. Retail was 95, I think.

Mad Foam heads think they don't have Foamposite uppers, but they do. I have the royal pair.

Back
Top Bottom