THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

u sure 528.00 is a steal?? i paid less for my rpyals,, plus dont this drop again at the end of the year,,,, tell me  is 528.00 to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatttrock - thats sarcasm man. u paid a lot of loot for those. actually, i havent seen a pair sell for that much ever. 400 is about what ive seen them for. size 15 sold the other day for 350+ shipping.
then again, its up to YOU to determine what is too much. if YOU bid 528 then it obviously is not too much for you.
Now you will have every foamposite ever made. Time for a new video and a new set of PMs for you to send out.

after my first couple of post ,, i thought why do i come here ,,, and now i see why ,,, to be informed!!, thanks for the info man, i didnt think i was getting that great of a deal, but i had to be for sure ,,,,,still hunting for my hoh armys and royals (TO then  HAVE EVERY P.E.N.N.Y FOAMPOSITE COLERWAY  ever made )lololololol  , good lookin on the info

no problem.
just remember. u might be close to every foamposite ONE ever made but there are a lot of foamposite PROs out there still.
very hard to get = Volt Pros
there are like 2 - 3 different versions of the all black pros and the ones with the bubblegum, or clear, sole
you need red pros + carolina pros too which are harder to get now. especially the reds

smh.gif
.....$528 and this fool is my size?!!

some eye candy....

we still can't be friends J?
frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i had the baby blue/white pros, i won them last year deadstock  for 65.00 shipped, but i didnt like em , and dude paid me like 160.00 to sell them ,and i thought he was trippn for paying that ,,, as for the volts i saw them on ebay for 400 obo, but i wasent to sure if that was a steal or overpayin, but now id probly drop 500 without even  thinkin for the volts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cool cool cool. thanks alot man, i thought so, now the hoh royals , i dropp whatever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by buginout1993

info on these?

thanks

Those are the Pureposites. They came out in '02, they had a bunch of team colorways. Retail was 95, I think.

Mad Foam heads think they don't have Foamposite uppers, but they do. I have the royal pair.

thanks
pimp.gif
 theres 2 pairs in my size range on ebay but neither had the name

So you won the pearls for 5 bills, then after receiving feedback from this thread decided not to follow through with the purchase?...

I guess karma bit you in the hind parts on those volts...

hey guys i have a question i was looking at a pair of og royal blue foam 1s but it looks like the carbon fiber plate is coming off, could it be reglued?

315bhvm.jpg

Originally Posted by fatttrock

the seller agreed to canc the perls

i cant belive somebody paid $320+ for these fake %## royal foams!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280488255750&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

duckman.jpg
http://niketalk.com/topic/44802/mas...em&item=280488255750&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Dude why do you post the SAME stuff in EVERY thread?  No one cares about a guy overpaying for fakes, he probably didn't know they were fake....not something to make fun of.  Grow the hell up

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Mayhem great gif story lol

my recent pickup pardon the mess spring cleaning

[EDIT] Price for jacket $75.00 shipped
pimp.gif

so nice and clean in person real comfy heavyweight jacket prob wont get some wear till winter since spring is now
that is a DOPE combo

hey guys i have a question i was looking at a pair of og royal blue foam 1s but it looks like the carbon fiber plate is coming off, could it be reglued?
yea...i reglued the same part on a pair of foams with some epoxy glue + using a carpenters clamp to keep the constant pressure needed for a secure bond. left them clamped for about 20 minutes and it never came apart again.

my latest pickup...

Flightposites are so sick

I have a question, I recently won some kryptonates sz 7.5 an the guy ended up not having them but he has a size 7, I normally wear a sz 8 in all my shoes and they still have a little breathing room. So my question is do the foam lites run small compared to regular foams or do you think I could possibly fit the 7?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

yea...i reglued the same part on a pair of foams with some epoxy glue + using a carpenters clamp to keep the constant pressure needed for a secure bond. left them clamped for about 20 minutes and it never came apart again.

my latest pickup...
thanks

these are them

jtvxag.jpg

how much do you guys think there worth? ive been looking for a used pair to see if i like them and i was think i could use some sort of paint to fix up the scuffs and maybe a dye for the suede?also its really hard to find my size and retros didnt come in my size

Back
Top Bottom