THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

5bb36a0350b12dbdbd75396d80b3bcf87f332733.pjpg
46026295d528ab0f3b98c3b28bbff62635e708e5.pjpg

mannnnnn after picking up these ds pearls ,,,,, its really making me question my love for my  royals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

pearl vs royal??????

^I'm kinda torn between the two also. i may like the pearls more than the royals, too.

i know everyone is going to be like OMG ROYALS ARE GOAT LOL! but something about a clean pair of pearl foamers does it for me. none of that HOH mess either. gotta be the pearly whites.

i mean the pearls are one of the only shoes that arguably look better with piss yellow aged soles than they do with clearer ones
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by fatttrock

1. you're a clown
indifferent.gif

2. laughing at you does not equal hate
3. you're a clown
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

And the best part is, dude doesn't ever say anything back to you. 
pimp.gif

As for his pearls vs royal question, I personally like the royals way more.  The pearls are somewhat plain to me but still a nice shoe nonetheless

Nice pick up on the foam boots.

A guy offered me Kryptonates for my Kobe V Dark Knights and Bruce Lee's....What do you guys think? I'm sure most will say do the trade since this is a posite thread but just wanted to get some opions from everyone

JordanHead21 wrote:
Nice pick up on the foam boots.

A guy offered me Kryptonates for my Kobe V Dark Knights and Bruce Lee's....What do you guys think? I'm sure most will say do the trade since this is a posite thread but just wanted to get some opions from everyone
no matter what Nike says "LIMITED "  means for those Kobes , you can find them joints easily   at a lowwww price in a heart beat ,,,,,,,,,,

now ask youself how easy you think it is to grab a pair of them krip Nates !!!!!!!!!

JUST DO IT!!!

eyes.gif
yo new york, b-more, Texas,,,,,,, are them all red  HOH foams still comin out???????

i haven't herd one peep about in a min

Metallic red Foamposites were just a rumor. The black w/ red clear soles are releasing at HOH...

ty nice pick up on them red pros i need to scoop a sz 13 since i dont wear the sz 12 i have much

Check these out guys... Set to release in 2011 Nike Bakin Boots, they will also come in black of course. Retail $215...

man, ive been grabbing up a bunch of foams lately and was like damn, my posite membership might need to be re-upped.

Back
Top Bottom