THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

damn i wish i could sole switch, but one sneaker that i switch the sole on im not gonna want any more..

like those all black and clear sole foams.. if i switch the sole, i wouldn't want the eggo's with a black sole..

Wish me well guys, I'm going to try and get some more Foam-based shoes over this summer.

I got accepted into a paid research program, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to get at least 3 pairs.

bigj505, your recent pickups are really nice.
pimp.gif

BigJ, sick sick collection of foams man.
The sole swap on the rggplants last page look like a joker edition foamposite. No thanks.
Post some pics Mayhem, we want to see those carbons you keep up your sleeve.

BigJ, sick sick collection of foams man.
The sole swap on the rggplants last page look like a joker edition foamposite. No thanks.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

i've been banned from posting 'em
frown.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buginout1993

can anyone give me info on these flightposite 1s?

thanks in advance
one of the TB(Team Bank) colorways, the others are wht/blk/red sole and wht/blk/blue sole..........
nerd.gif
.......i need these three pairs in my stash, slept on them big time back in the day
smh.gif

flightpositePSblue.jpg

flightpositePSred.jpg

flightpositeTBWhtBlk.jpg

flightpositeTBinsole.jpg

thanks, what year did they come out? the black sole pair and red sole pair are 
pimp.gif
imo

also could i get a year on these?
v63d3t.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by MrDozo

i've been banned from posting 'em
frown.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buginout1993

can anyone give me info on these flightposite 1s?

thanks in advance
one of the TB(Team Bank) colorways, the others are wht/blk/red sole and wht/blk/blue sole..........
nerd.gif
.......i need these three pairs in my stash, slept on them big time back in the day
smh.gif

flightpositePSblue.jpg

flightpositePSred.jpg

flightpositeTBWhtBlk.jpg

flightpositeTBinsole.jpg
i STILL need those.
was a young buck back then. only copped the GR colors. wish i knew where to cop back in the day.
frown.gif

I need some help fam

So I started my new job a few weeks ago, it's merchandising. Basically what I do is go to the stores get product out of the back and rotate the shelves. It's a Khaki pants/polo type job. I'm on my feet all day to say the least. I bought some $30 reebok "work" shoes and those are TERRIBLE. I just found a DS pair of all black foam lites for $80 shipped (is that a good price). I was wondering how are the lites in terms of comfort? I know they are probably good on the court but how about for walking around all day, blah you get the picture. The reeboks I have now are way too tight on me and have no arch support

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I need some help fam

So I started my new job a few weeks ago, it's merchandising. Basically what I do is go to the stores get product out of the back and rotate the shelves. It's a Khaki pants/polo type job. I'm on my feet all day to say the least. I bought some $30 reebok "work" shoes and those are TERRIBLE. I just found a DS pair of all black foam lites for $80 shipped (is that a good price). I was wondering how are the lites in terms of comfort? I know they are probably good on the court but how about for walking around all day, blah you get the picture. The reeboks I have now are way too tight on me and have no arch support
they're comfy but definitely not for walking around all day. I wore mine for 6-7 hours while chilling and when i got home i was glad to take them off
ohwell.gif

that's a pretty solid price as well
smokin.gif

but for a comfortable, all day wear kind of shoe....get some Air Max, Free's, or Lunars and you good to go
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I need some help fam

Get some air max 09 or any air max with a 360 sole. 

The swoosh is starting to come off on my pros crazy glue good enough or should i use something else?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Word BigJ that was straight disrespectful...I'm not even gonna use a gif...
smh.gif
awww c'mon son! wasnt that disrespectful... whats disrespectful is blue soles on pearls
laugh.gif

i know u were celebrating for ya boy... seeing all them foams
laugh.gif

2qs44qr.gif

^^^
roll.gif
@ that gif
Originally Posted by bigj505

whats disrespectful is blue soles on pearls
laugh.gif
sick.gif
where the hell did someone do that?!? and where did they get the soles?
nerd.gif
devil.gif

nevermind...i saw it
eyes.gif

Wade - krazy glue should be fine for reattaching the swoosh on the pro's

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Word BigJ that was straight disrespectful...I'm not even gonna use a gif...
smh.gif
awww c'mon son! wasnt that disrespectful... whats disrespectful is blue soles on pearls
laugh.gif

i know u were celebrating for ya boy... seeing all them foams
laugh.gif

2qs44qr.gif

15gp1rp.gif

nah but that was serious...good #!#+...i need me some pearls tho badly...and those '10's are
sick.gif
...that sole...what were they thinkin?

and who bought those sz 11.5 b-grades army's of the bay?

Back
Top Bottom