a51260648dd3cd801f4c2db56a12459d43949e58.pjpg

My collection so far, I didn't add the 1/2 cents or foam boots

My Favorites:

2nd favorite

3rd

Debating about the HOH release since I have these

Cactus

pimp.gif
collection up there. I heard that those all black foam one's are dropping again in December, can anyone confirm that?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

pimp.gif
collection up there. I heard that those all black foam one's are dropping again in December, can anyone confirm that?
nerd.gif
a manager at Finishline told me the same thing over a month ago. wouldnt be surprised. seems like the year of redundant foams. 5 colorways confirmed (egg, pearl, royal, copper, black/red)... only 1 new
frown.gif

nice set. i need to take some new pics i added a few pairs in the last month (mostly just triples of thing) still on the hunt for hoh pearls and volts sz 13

Originally Posted by NycPosite

nice set. i need to take some new pics i added a few pairs in the last month (mostly just triples of thing) still on the hunt for hoh pearls and volts sz 13
It's only a matter of time until Nike retro's the Volts. Like BigJ said, nothing but rehashed cw's of the foams this year.

Thanks for the love guys, I'm only trying to keep up with you big dawgs.

I'm so anxious for my 10's pearls to come in. The black and transluscent red still have me undecided.

must be hard to match up all the sizes again and put them in their respective boxes to resell... 
tired.gif

FR3SH, I emailed you a long time ago about the flights... what's good?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

must be hard to match up all the sizes again and put them in their respective boxes to resell... 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
i dont think they have boxes for them yet

^
laugh.gif

Mayhem, you think you could help me out with reattaching the cf plate on my all black ones?

I've been procrastinating for the longest... and I've come to the conclusion that I'll probably never get to it.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

grin.gif
when? hit me with the PM, i didn't get any pics..
and OMG at that pic..

and YO, whats good with some pics of you guys outfits?

besides the reg, lets see some fits.

ECI nice foams, but lets see some outfits with those man.

Back
Top Bottom