THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

sup guys it's been a minute since i last posted in the team posite thread, but yea no new additions since last time just finally got a digital camera
laugh.gif
im still on the hunt for D A's in my size (wish me luck) i'm not copping the candy red's since i have the 07's and if my money lookin good ima try to get the 2010 pearls but yea here's a lazy pic i just took

just got these in today, and ive noticed that the carbon is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different then any other foams made,,,,,i wonder why?????

ce616a5f22b43583b68f27bb766522c8890acd71.pjpg

I know what you guys mean about those voltages, it's hard to find a good deal. I've been lucky in the past, hopefully I get lucky again.Those Carolina blue joints nice, I should have picked them up when they were on clearance. I wondered about the carbonfiber too...

2 most recent pick-up's. I was hunting for the Orion Blue Flightposite II's to no luck for a little while. Lost out on eBay for them a handful of times. Gave up looking and all of a sudden they popped up. Still wouldn't mind if Nike retroed them though. Also got my first pair of Foam Lite's. The Caron Butler's.

flightiiorion01.jpg

flightiiorion02.jpg

foamlite3d01.jpg

foamlite3d02.jpg

Fresh Like Will -
pimp.gif
=> i had those back in the day. didnt like how the material seemed like it rubbed off the back of the shoes
Fattrock =
pimp.gif
=> patiently waiting to get those on a steal price

1 more day and i think ill have a new pickup. nothin special tho

niiiiiceeee! pick up on the OGs. wonder how much u dropped on em.
nerd.gif
but ur '07s are it tho. at least wear the OGs fam, or somethin.
laugh.gif

Wish my OG Royals looked like that
frown.gif

They look like the yellow brick road FTL

And yes, Royal Ones>Royal Pro's

The huge black check on the side kills them for me

eciaccord - dope pics and pick up sir. the OG's soles remind me of a bubble gum sole now. Makes them different. I might cop a DS pair of OGs eventually. Seems like they sell for less than 300.
charm - u still wack son
laugh.gif

jason - u gotta get on it... pearls are IT.

What do you guys think of the Pewter Foams that are releasing next year?

Personally, I like them. They're not an out of control colorway, as their simplicity is a good look to me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dbff

What do you guys think of the Pewter Foams that are releasing next year?

Personally, I like them. They're not an out of control colorway, as their simplicity is a good look to me.
pimp.gif
there isn't an actual picture of 'em yet, but i'm optimistic
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

they're nice but i'd like a little more creativity as in a cw that hasn't been made yet

Exactly how I feel, a little too plain for me but we'll see how they really turn out

Back
Top Bottom