THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

A "sore back or something?"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

general NT<<<<<<Warriors Season Thread.
pimp.gif

Since you brought that ++*# up
smh.gif
. I'm this close to quitting my chase, I feel like I just have to be patient and let things run its course. And...I'mstarting to feel like it wasn't meant to be, even though I still feel attracted to her in some weird %@# way. So...90%, I'm bowing out. onto the nextone...

How long has this been going on now, like a year
laugh.gif
?
"You need to get past that, because, no @!# is worth thinkin' that much about... I always say."

Originally Posted by daprescription

How long has this been going on now, like a year
laugh.gif
?
"You need to get past that, because, no @!# is worth thinkin' that much about... I always say."
not that long
roll.gif
. half a year at most.
and i agree with that, which is why i'm movin the %$$+ on...

Originally Posted by KL9

Like Acid around girls: http://niketalk.com/topic/217232
frown.gif

(JK ACID)
I wanted to kill this old guy(50's) last week. I'm changing lanes in front of him (he was stopped at a red and I'm just coasting so Iknow I have plenty of space) and he speeds up, extremely fast, so I go back to the other lane cause he was going to hit me. I roll down the window and telldude to pull over and get out the car and he speeds up to like 60mph
laugh.gif
. I'm a calm dude, never get mad, but I wanted to hurt this guy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Having no idea of what you'll want to do later on is making your decision harder.
Do you really want to work at a huge firm like say....Orrick?
Or would boutique, smaller firms, better serve you?
Perhaps general counsel?

I think you need to maybe figure out what you want to do with a law degree and go from there. I understand time isn't on your side, but if you go to lesser known law program and do extremely well, you'll still stand out. Compared to just doing ok at say, USC, Cal, LMU, etc.

Where do you want to go to law school at? Where do you want to apply?

If it's that important, you better have some back-ups in mind that aren't the TOP TOP schools, you know?
i hope i can get into hastings or something. im applying to top schools like USC and Cal, but I probably won't get in. I'll also apply to Santa Clara, Fordham, maybe Brooklyn Law, and all these other lesser known schools I got fee waivers to. I would like to work for a big company, I might study for the bar, I might want to become a sports agent. You know of any good lesser known schools?
People in general were saying Santa Clara was better than USF, I particularly think USF is going to be a solid choice, too.
I've wanted to get into law, but I don't know. Cost is high and I'm not even sure the process being out of school for 4 years.
St. Mary's have a law program? I know their MBA is up and coming.
Loyola Maramount?
Do you want to go to the east?

In Warriors related news-
Glad jackson only played 18 mins.
Had to listen to fitz say "man, if these guys could shot the ball at all in the first half they could have won this game...they played the defenseto". Right.

If it matters, I absolutely loved USF's law building. Still relatively small classes and the classrooms are beautiful. Only got to have one class in thatbuilding, but sitting in those soft leather chairs made it that much better. Too bad that doesn't help with the academics of it all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

If it matters, I absolutely loved USF's law building. Still relatively small classes and the classrooms are beautiful. Only got to have one class in that building, but sitting in those soft leather chairs made it that much better. Too bad that doesn't help with the academics of it all
laugh.gif
Sure it does, you need to be comfortable to learn.
laugh.gif

Don Nelson: "Just shoot the ball before the screen comes so the screener won't get called for a moving screen."
Monta: "What, coach? Did you say mopeds? Shut the @#$* up."

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Waiting for the "more to come" from Marcus Thompson.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

So here is what went down.
Practice ended and players were winding down. Some were shooting. Some were talking. Ellis, Jackson and guard Acie Law were sitting on a bench taking off their hoop shoes, etc. Then Nelson, who had left practice and came back, casually walked by the bench. Monta had a question:

ELLIS: "Coach. Why do I get blamed for everything?"

NELSON: "What have I ever blamed you for?"

ELLIS: "For everything. For everything. For people not knowing the plays. I didn't do this. I didn't that."

Nelson waved both hands at Ellis, as if to brush him off, and walked off shaking his head.

Ellis: "See. That's why I won't do it. I just won't do it."

Ellis declined to comment after practice, so I have no idea what he won't do.

More by Rusty Simmons:
[h2]Monta spars with Nellie[/h2]
Warriors coach Don Nelson stormed out and a red-faced, frustrated Monta Ellis couldn't be consoled by teammates. So ended Thursday's practice in New York City.

As the players cooled down from a practice at the Reebok Sports Club and prepared for the bus ride to the London hotel, Ellis called Nelson over to the bench.

Sitting between Stephen Jackson and Acie Law, Ellis asked, "Coach, why do I get blamed for everything?"

Then, the coach and player had this heated dialogue:

Nelson: "What have I ever blamed you for?"

Ellis: "For everything. Everything. People not knowing their plays. I didn't do this. I didn't do that."

Nelson directed a two-handed wave off at Ellis and left the facility. The guard yelled "That's why I won't do it. I just won't do it."

It's unclear exactly what Ellis won't do. Be a leader? Play hard? Show up for practice on time?

Apparently, that's how the latest episode of dysfunction started. Ellis had his ankles taped at the practice facility instead of the hotel, causing the team to start shooting before he was ready to take the court.

Ellis refused to talk to media after the spat. He even brushed off friend and teammate Corey Maggette, who tried to calm the situation.

According to a Warriors player, Nelson reprimanded Ellis in front of his teammates. The player said Ellis wasn't the only one who wasn't quite ready when practice was scheduled to begin at noon, but the guard still took the brunt of Nelson's wrath.

A Warriors source said no players missed the 11:45 a.m. bus to practice and no fines are expected. Ellis worked exclusively with the starting unit during Thursday's practice, so it would appear that he won't be punished by lessened minutes, either.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/warriors/detail?blogid=39&entry_id=51532#ixzz0WgBMVNMh

Back
Top Bottom