THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

I saw the new winter 4 packs. They need to seriously lower the Sideline Club. Free tickets to the Wizards still doesn't do enough.

So a few of you might know that I'm amidst a big life decision, to apply or not to apply to law school. I'm a managerial economics major at U.C. Davisand it's alright too late for me to apply to any of the big 4 (mainly because none of them come to Davis career fairs
mad.gif
). However, I didn't do toohot on the LSAT this past September and I will be retaking them during December (it's my last chance, wish me luck). I have a feeling I won't beimproving by too much, so here is the question I have for you guys. I always have been kind of a name brand person, and this is very applicable to schools. Iwas wondering how it would be if I decide to go to a lesser known school? I have no idea what I want to do later on... This post isn't really a question,just more to vent cause I don't blog.

Having no idea of what you'll want to do later on is making your decision harder.
Do you really want to work at a huge firm like say....Orrick?
Or would boutique, smaller firms, better serve you?
Perhaps general counsel?

I think you need to maybe figure out what you want to do with a law degree and go from there. I understand time isn't on your side, but if you go to lesserknown law program and do extremely well, you'll still stand out. Compared to just doing ok at say, USC, Cal, LMU, etc.

Where do you want to go to law school at? Where do you want to apply?

If it's that important, you better have some back-ups in mind that aren't the TOP TOP schools, you know?

Not even 3 minutes in and Fitzgerald is up to his crap.

The closest player to Rush was GRANGER!

God, just stay your #*+ in Indiana and go live on the campus on Notre Dame you bama.

Not watching, but it seems like I should be thankful for that.

This qtr appears to be moving fast.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

You remember we had Pietrus at one point, right?

His dumb defense > Morrow's best defense.
Nelson should have started Curry. He could have guarded Jones. Can I coach this team already?

6:04 GS - C. Maggette enters game for S. Jackson
5:44 GS - C. Maggette makes a 17-foot jumper from the top of the key. Assist: M. Ellis

Note how fast that took.

I love how fatgerald makes it seem like teams don't attack the middle while Biedrins is playing. Oh yeah, Biedrins is the dominate defensive stopper.

Take pouting any way you'd like.

Train in 19 mins, that's enough for the Ws to be down double digits.

Back
Top Bottom