THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Did hansborough travel on his offensive goaltending basket?

Maggette needs to go, he's playing 1 on 5 out there.

Maggette racking up those fantasy points
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn...Pacers got Warrior killers all over the court. Granger, Head, Watson gonna look to get career highs.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Having no idea of what you'll want to do later on is making your decision harder.
Do you really want to work at a huge firm like say....Orrick?
Or would boutique, smaller firms, better serve you?
Perhaps general counsel?

I think you need to maybe figure out what you want to do with a law degree and go from there. I understand time isn't on your side, but if you go to lesser known law program and do extremely well, you'll still stand out. Compared to just doing ok at say, USC, Cal, LMU, etc.

Where do you want to go to law school at? Where do you want to apply?

If it's that important, you better have some back-ups in mind that aren't the TOP TOP schools, you know?
i hope i can get into hastings or something. im applying to top schools like USC and Cal, but I probably won't get in. I'll also apply toSanta Clara, Fordham, maybe Brooklyn Law, and all these other lesser known schools I got fee waivers to. I would like to work for a big company, I might studyfor the bar, I might want to become a sports agent. You know of any good lesser known schools?

I want Azubuike gone too (hope he opts out this offseason).
This is my list in order: (Ellis, Biedrins, Jackson, Azubuike, Maggette). The last three are tough. I just want them out.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Monta
smh.gif
Every time the Warriors start doing something both he and Jack get selfish. They try to get involved and kill the chemistry which usually leads toa bucket on the other end. How were Law and Maggette on the bench the whole third when they were the best players out there in the first half. They also hadthe least amount of minutes between all the players that played before the fourth started. @+!!*$$ Nelson.

i know AR is lookin pretty damn ugly out there....but is Fitz really complaining about HIM taking JUMPERS? really fitz?

Back
Top Bottom