THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Damn, I wanted some punches to be thrown.
laugh.gif

Warriors should try to move Ellis to the Bulls for Kirk Hinrich. I don't know if the Bulls would want him, but they should try.

To me it shows that Monta is more of a %%%% than anything.

Clearly he lacks bball IQ, as constantly witnessed by his nightly performances.

Also, the Warriors need to stop forcing him as a PG because he lacks the brain to comprehend what he needs to do.

A PG = a QB in most senses, and who catches the blame? The supposed leader.

As I mentioned on TKs blog, they need to stop forcing him into that role.
This episode clearly show cases that he isn't mentally capable of having being a PG, skill set aside.

Son is gd bickering P though. Whine somewhere else for all I care. He should have AR's demeanor.

Acie Law and Monta Ellis should start. But yeah, Monta is a ++$#%. You would think that the moped incident would have humbled this stupid kid.

[h2]Jackson says he's seen as 'bad guy'[/h2]

NEW YORK -- Golden State Warriors star Stephen Jackson claims people have been portraying him as "the bad guy" since he went public with his trade request in August.

Jackson said after practice Thursday that "people want me to be somebody to point the finger at and say, 'He ain't doing this, or he's not humble, or he's not doing this."

Jackson signed a three-year, $28 million contract extension last November, but his relationship with the franchise has became strained. Jackson was suspended two games during the preseason for an outburst directed at coach Don Nelson, and played just 18 minutes Wednesday night.

Nelson said Jackson had a sore hip or back and wasn't moving well during a 108-94 loss at Indiana. The disgruntled swingman said he felt fine.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

Nelson just made that
15nahys.gif
up about Jackson being hurt. Nelson was stumbling, trying to think ofsomething to say when he was asked about benching Jackson.
laugh.gif

He could site the 1-5 first quarter followed up by a 2-5 or so performance.

And how Jackson sucks the life out of everyone including his teammates.

Jackson was fine in 2007, even 2008. It's not his fault the team traded away all the talent and made him the #1 option. Jackson was the ideal player whenthe team had Baron, Jason, and Al. He played on both ends and wasn't asked to carry a team, that's just not his game.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Both management and Jackson are to blame.

This I agree with. What the hell did he expect by signing the extension??? Seriously. He saw what was transpiring ALL of the years previously. Did hesuddenly thing management grew a brain?

there's so much dysfunction here, so many people to blame, you can have a certain point of view and be correct. you can have another point of view on thesame thing and also be correct.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

This I agree with. What the hell did he expect by signing the extension??? Seriously. He saw what was transpiring ALL of the years previously. Did he suddenly thing management grew a brain?
He knows that he is getting traded. He wins either way. I can't knock a guy for taking advantage of the situation.

Originally Posted by BDavis5

there's so much dysfunction here, so many people to blame, you can have a certain point of view and be correct. you can have another point of view on the same thing and also be correct.
no.

there is only one answer here. same as it always has been throughout the years.

Originally Posted by daprescription

This I agree with. What the hell did he expect by signing the extension??? Seriously. He saw what was transpiring ALL of the years previously. Did he suddenly thing management grew a brain?
He knows that he is getting traded. He wins either way. I can't knock a guy for taking advantage of the situation.
That's fine, you have no issue with it. It is what is is, but my issue stems from the shift in blame and the ever constant discussions aboutit. Like you didn't make it easy to be traded, so deal with it. He hasn't, and that's annoying.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Having no idea of what you'll want to do later on is making your decision harder.
Do you really want to work at a huge firm like say....Orrick?
Or would boutique, smaller firms, better serve you?
Perhaps general counsel?

I think you need to maybe figure out what you want to do with a law degree and go from there. I understand time isn't on your side, but if you go to lesser known law program and do extremely well, you'll still stand out. Compared to just doing ok at say, USC, Cal, LMU, etc.

Where do you want to go to law school at? Where do you want to apply?

If it's that important, you better have some back-ups in mind that aren't the TOP TOP schools, you know?
i hope i can get into hastings or something. im applying to top schools like USC and Cal, but I probably won't get in. I'll also apply to Santa Clara, Fordham, maybe Brooklyn Law, and all these other lesser known schools I got fee waivers to. I would like to work for a big company, I might study for the bar, I might want to become a sports agent. You know of any good lesser known schools?
People in general were saying Santa Clara was better than USF, I particularly think USF is going to be a solid choice, too.
I've wanted to get into law, but I don't know. Cost is high and I'm not even sure the process being out of school for 4 years.
St. Mary's have a law program? I know their MBA is up and coming.
Loyola Maramount?
Do you want to go to the east?

In Warriors related news-
Glad jackson only played 18 mins.
Had to listen to fitz say "man, if these guys could shot the ball at all in the first half they could have won this game...they played the defense to". Right.
i definitely dont mind going east, the girlfriend would tho. thank you for always providing me with feedback

Originally Posted by offbad

^
glad to see you're alive
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Mad random, but some girl was hitting on me at work (was not attractive at all
sick.gif
).

Me (Cashier): Next in line
Her: Hey babe (then)
- Asked me to go to her aunt's supermarket
- Asked if I was single (answered yes), she asked if I wanted to be her boyfriend (answered, no I'm too busy for that)
Her: Check this out, check this out, I want these M&Ms, you ever try these?
Me: Um no
Her: So you should really go to my aunt's
Me: I'm from Daly City, not SF's Sunset
Her: Shoot, I'm from Daly City too
Me: We don't accept the EBT food portion of the card (only cash)
Her: Well, then I guess I can't buy it, you gonna put it back for me baby?
Me: I'm going to have to tonight
Her: Alright, thanks for being my boyfriend for five minutes
Me:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

She held up a long line...
tired.gif

It was so damn awkward, she gave me a business card of the place but I left it on the counter.

Acid, you may have...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom