THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

sick.gif

Morrow and Hunter.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by gusyouout

God Keith Smart is such a %*!@*#@ dumb****. I'm totally convinced that I don't want him as HC when Nelson is gone. Dude is just as %*!@*#@ ******ed. Vlad ain't doing @%$% on either end and he keeps getting PT. He has Hunter who %*!@*#@ bodied Oden and doesn't use him on Bynum. At least not until late in the second. Also his idea of getting bigger is %*!@*#@ Maggette for Morrow. God what a moron.

%*!@*#@ Curry and Ellis backcourt. Then Maggette at SF, Moore at PF, and Hunter at C. Randolph against Odom and Turiaf at backup center. Radmonovic backs up Maggette at the SF spot and Watson/Morrow back up Curry/Ellis. SO %*!@*#@ SIMPLE.

Jesus dude. Relax.
laugh.gif
That was SO hard to read.
It's just so frustrating supporting a team when a freaking monkey could run this organization and team better.

God Keith Smart is such a %*!@*#@ dumb****. I'm totally convinced that I don't want him as HC when Nelson is gone. Dude is just as %*!@*#@ ******ed. Vlad ain't doing @%$% on either end and he keeps getting PT. He has Hunter who %*!@*#@ bodied Oden and doesn't use him on Bynum. At least not until late in the second. Also his idea of getting bigger is %*!@*#@ Maggette for Morrow. God what a moron.

%*!@*#@ Curry and Ellis backcourt. Then Maggette at SF, Moore at PF, and Hunter at C. Randolph against Odom and Turiaf at backup center. Radmonovic backs up Maggette at the SF spot and Watson/Morrow back up Curry/Ellis. SO %*!@*#@ SIMPLE.

Jesus dude. Relax.
laugh.gif
It's just so frustrating supporting a team when a freaking monkey could run this organization and team better.

I hear you bro. Just giving you a hard time.

Jesus dude. Relax.
laugh.gif

I hear you bro. Just giving you a hard time.
laugh.gif
Well I also hate blowouts. The Cle, SA, and even Bostongames were all easy to take because the right players were playing and they competed. That's all I care about. This one was just horrible all around.

What did you expect them to do? The Lakers are better at every position. Any lineup you throw out there would get outplayed.

That games was embarasing. I was at my boys house and he's a die hard warriors fan and he was goin crazy every time lakers did some and I was like uexpected them to beat let alone play with them the way they were playin. P.s. I'm glad I didn't go cuz I would of had to take a swing at a Faker fan.Bay Area Laker Fans
smh.gif

I guess the only good thing about going to these games the past 3 times is the acknowledgment after a game full of ****talking to the fakers fans by the fewlakers fans that can jaw the whole game with you. Embarassing performance by the Warriors squad though. I did notice that most Lakers fans only enjoy cheeringwhen the lead is 20 or more...they seem to lack the nuts to cheer any other time.

Back
Top Bottom