THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

That games was embarasing. I was at my boys house and he's a die hard warriors fan and he was goin crazy every time lakers did some and I was like u expected them to beat let alone play with them the way they were playin. P.s. I'm glad I didn't go cuz I would of had to take a swing at a Faker fan. Bay Area Laker Fans
smh.gif
grin.gif

I'm curious to know how people in the Bay Area become Lakers fans. Do you just like rooting for a winner? Do you like the colors yellow and purple on othermen? What is it?

Originally Posted by What up

I'm curious to know how people in the Bay Area become Lakers fans. Do you just like rooting for a winner? Do you like the colors yellow and purple on other men? What is it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, I'm interested in knowing why also. How do you become a Lakers fan in the bay area?

You seriously have to be a frontrunner, or just have parents that hate the Warriors with a passion or something.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I'm curious to know how people in the Bay Area become Lakers fans. Do you just like rooting for a winner? Do you like the colors yellow and purple on other men? What is it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, I'm interested in knowing why also. How do you become a Lakers fan in the bay area?
born in san diego and closest was LA
pimp.gif

TERRIBLE.

The game was embarrassing. Other than the Warriors inability to score, it looked like a layup line out there for the Lakers. Oracle Arena had more Lakers fanstonight than Warriors fans. We sat next to Lakers fans and there was one particularly loud and annoying one that talked trash the entire game. It was anextremely unpleasant experience. I use to think nothing of Lakers fans but WOW, what a bunch of dbags.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

TERRIBLE.

The game was embarrassing. Other than the Warriors inability to score, it looked like a layup line out there for the Lakers. Oracle Arena had more Lakers fans tonight than Warriors fans. We sat next to Lakers fans and there was one particularly loud and annoying one that talked trash the entire game. It was an extremely unpleasant experience. I use to think nothing of Lakers fans but WOW, what a bunch of dbags.
club200?

My roommate in college claimed to be a "Laker Fan" because of Shaq. Then all of sudden became a Warrior fan (even bought a Mitch Richmond throwback)
smh.gif

Then I see him on FB, posted in Staples rocking a Kobe jersey
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

What's worse is, I know way too many ppl like this.

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
NikeTalker23[/td] [td] [h3]::[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. Oakland Warriors:::[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

11/08/09 3:52 PM
[/td] [td]
Tags : None

This should be a friendly thread since most of you were Kings fans when they were good.

HIDEYOURCHEERLEADERSWEGOTVDANDCRABS
XVi | XIX | XXIX | XXIV | XXIX
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [td]
Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
NikeTalker23[/td] [td] [h3]
mad.gif
:[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. Oakland Warriors:::[/h3] [/td] [td][/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

11/08/09 3:52 PM
[/td] [td]
Tags : None

This should be a friendly thread since most of you were Kings fans when they were good.

HIDEYOURCHEERLEADERSWEGOTVDANDCRABS
XVi | XIX | XXIX | XXIV | XXIX
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [td]
Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][/table]
roll.gif
so true. like i said a few years back on niketalk there isno laker warrior rivalry... its bitter kings fans who are pushing a rivalry. the lakers and warriors have no history. this is not baseball. please dont go thefrontrunner route either. we all know the history of the warriors to kings back to warriors fans...

NK, way to assume. The factof the matter is you don't't know anything about any of us. Get that !$*! out of here.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

why are there so many lakers fan at the dubs game...
its always been like that...ive been to every Laker/warrior game at the oakland arena for the longest time and there are plenty of Laker fans likemyself that go...the question is where are those we believers in the game?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't mind getting blown out (expected it), but I just ABSOLUTELY HATE these "Lakers fans".
bro you stay salty dont u?
laugh.gif
...whats with the quotations inthat?....are you saying were not real fans?...the Lakers have always had a huge fanbase in the bay and you know it
That games was embarasing. I was at my boys house and he's a die hard warriors fan and he was goin crazy every time lakers did some and I was like u expected them to beat let alone play with them the way they were playin. P.s. I'm glad I didn't go cuz I would of had to take a swing at a Faker fan. Bay Area Laker Fans
smh.gif

pffft i wish you would swing at one of us
eyes.gif
...you wouldvebeen outnumbered
roll.gif
...again why would you try to start a fightthough?...its just basketball if anything you should swing at your teams management...you guys should be mad that your "we believers" didnt come outto support your team like you guys wouldve during the we believe era...listen you warrior fans complain about us being at the arena?...the Lakers have had ahuge fanbase in the bay...hell all over california/west cause back in the 80s thats all you saw on TV if you lived on the westcoast...kinda like in theeastcoast all they saw was the celts

This is always the hardest game of the year for me. I'm a die hard Laker fan grew up in San Diego and all they showed was Laker games. My parents wereLaker fans, I went to games in the

forum and everything. Moved up here when I was 13 and started to love the Warriors (sans Fitzy). I know there hasn't been many winning seasons up here, butI love just crazy players the

warriors have. Bobby Sura, Bimbo Coles, I was a huge Chris Gatling fan, even Rony Seikaly. So it is tough for me, I went to the game and man it was stackedwith Laker fans, obnoxious

ones at that. It got to the point where us Laker fans trying to watch the game were shouting at these ridiculously rowdy Laker fans. I can understand why BayArea Warrior fans hate Bay

Area Laker fans, but you got to understand some of these fans have been removed from their city and went to just watch their favorite team go at it.

This is just one perspective of a Laker fan in the Bay Area.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I don't mind getting blown out (expected it), but I just ABSOLUTELY HATE these "Lakers fans".
laugh.gif
...whats with the quotations in that?....are you saying were not real fans?...the Lakers have always had a huge fanbase in the bay and you know it
Yup a bunch of sheep that jumped on the best team at the time. I could be a Lakers, Yankees, and Cowboys fan too. The difference is, unlike mostof these "fans", I can think for myself.

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

This is always the hardest game of the year for me. I'm a die hard Laker fan grew up in San Diego and all they showed was Laker games. My parents were Laker fans, I went to games in the

forum and everything. Moved up here when I was 13 and started to love the Warriors (sans Fitzy). I know there hasn't been many winning seasons up here, but I love just crazy players the

warriors have. Bobby Sura, Bimbo Coles, I was a huge Chris Gatling fan, even Rony Seikaly. So it is tough for me, I went to the game and man it was stacked with Laker fans, obnoxious

ones at that. It got to the point where us Laker fans trying to watch the game were shouting at these ridiculously rowdy Laker fans. I can understand why Bay Area Warrior fans hate Bay

Area Laker fans, but you got to understand some of these fans have been removed from their city and went to just watch their favorite team go at it.

This is just one perspective of a Laker fan in the Bay Area.
smile.gif

thats understandable, but we warrior fans have nothing against fans like you. its the ones who talk the most @#$% and have no ties at all to SouthernCalifornia
grin.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Andrew630

why are there so many lakers fan at the dubs game...
its always been like that...ive been to every Laker/warrior game at the oakland arena for the longest time and there are plenty of Laker fans like myself that go...the question is where are those we believers in the game?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
...whats with the quotations in that?....are you saying were not real fans?...the Lakers have always had a huge fanbase in the bay and you know it
smh.gif
pffft i wish you would swing at one of us
eyes.gif
...you wouldve been outnumbered
roll.gif
...again why would you try to start a fight though?...its just basketball if anything you should swing at your teams management...you guys should be mad that your "we believers" didnt come out to support your team like you guys wouldve during the we believe era...listen you warrior fans complain about us being at the arena?...the Lakers have had a huge fanbase in the bay...hell all over california/west cause back in the 80s thats all you saw on TV if you lived on the westcoast...kinda like in the eastcoast all they saw was the celts

That's funny. But the laker fan came at me out of nowhere cuz he was so proud that his all star team beat a D-League team. So congratz laker fans. Idon't hate the lakers I hate your FANS cuz there FAKE u know it.

This lame is talking about "us" like he's driving down Figueroa with a Lakers flag on his car. Stop frontin' and admit you only root for theLakers because your self-esteem is low and you need to root for a winner.

Back
Top Bottom