THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

game over by 1st half for the Warriors.
laugh.gif

damn you warrior fans getting this feed of the fan going in on curry?

"you got team mates you know..."

laugh.gif

God Keith Smart is such a %*!@*#@ dumb****. I'm totally convinced that I don't want him as HC when Nelson is gone. Dude is just as %*!@*#@ ******ed.Vlad ain't doing @%$% on either end and he keeps getting PT. He has Hunter who %*!@*#@ bodied Oden and doesn't use him on Bynum. At least not untillate in the second. Also his idea of getting bigger is %*!@*#@ Maggette for Morrow. God what a moron.

%*!@*#@ Curry and Ellis backcourt. Then Maggette at SF, Moore at PF, and Hunter at C. Randolph against Odom and Turiaf at backup center. Radmonovic backs upMaggette at the SF spot and Watson/Morrow back up Curry/Ellis. SO %*!@*#@ SIMPLE.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

God Keith Smart is such a %*!@*#@ dumb****. I'm totally convinced that I don't want him as HC when Nelson is gone. Dude is just as %*!@*#@ ******ed. Vlad ain't doing @%$% on either end and he keeps getting PT. He has Hunter who %*!@*#@ bodied Oden and doesn't use him on Bynum. At least not until late in the second. Also his idea of getting bigger is %*!@*#@ Maggette for Morrow. God what a moron.

%*!@*#@ Curry and Ellis backcourt. Then Maggette at SF, Moore at PF, and Hunter at C. Randolph against Odom and Turiaf at backup center. Radmonovic backs up Maggette at the SF spot and Watson/Morrow back up Curry/Ellis. SO %*!@*#@ SIMPLE.

Jesus dude. Relax.
laugh.gif
That was SO hard to read.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

C.J. Watson still doesn't know how to run a fast break, I see.

Yet a first round pick and cash is not enough for a player of his talent.

Back
Top Bottom