THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Kobe, Bynum and Gasol ... I'm going out of my way to watch as little of this game as possible.

What is this? Some sort of mini Warriors summit at the game tonight? Maybe I should have bought a ticket, too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Me too.

My wife surprised me with tickets for my birthday, which is a week from today.

Where you at?
Your birthday is December 5th?
eek.gif
Mines is right before yours.

I'll be in 221, I think.

haha yeah, I'm the 5th....

1-2-3-4----fiffffff

Played poker last night at my father-in-laws annual black friday game with someone born on the 4th

The last Warriors/Lakers game I went to ended with Baron blowing kisses. I'm hoping for another good game tonight.

Until the Lakers are a horrible team, I will not be going to any Lakers Warriors game at the Oracle again. Just embarrassing how many Faker fans are in thebuilding.

I haven't seen the Lakers live since Jamison battled Kobe for 50+ point games....so I'm happy to go, regardless of the lames who will surround me.

I'm 0-3 when I attend Warriors games.

I was there when the Warriors had the open arena during the '07 season when they faced the Blazers to clinch to go the playoffs. I'm not sure if I wantto count that one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

The last Warriors/Lakers game I went to ended with Baron blowing kisses. I'm hoping for another good game tonight.

probably the best game ive ever attended. sneaking down and having exactly 2 seats open FTW

A homie said he sitting behind the Lakers bench.

Texted him asking him to slap Kobe in the back of his dome for me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

A homie said he sitting behind the Lakers bench.

Texted him asking him to slap Kobe in the back of his dome for me.
laugh.gif
tell him to put it on video
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom