THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

TERRIBLE.

The game was embarrassing. Other than the Warriors inability to score, it looked like a layup line out there for the Lakers. Oracle Arena had more Lakers fans tonight than Warriors fans. We sat next to Lakers fans and there was one particularly loud and annoying one that talked trash the entire game. It was an extremely unpleasant experience. I use to think nothing of Lakers fans but WOW, what a bunch of dbags.
club200?
Nah, I was lower level. Section 118.

I have absolutely no problems with the Lakers or most Lakers fans. They're not on my mind at all actually
laugh.gif
Last night was a revelation though. I've only been to a handful ofbasketball games (less than 10 total) and I've never experienced anything close to that level of douchebaggery. I understand rooting for your team but tobe jumping up and down talking %%@% to all the opposing fans sitting around you who are just watching the game when you're up 25+? The guy looked like JonGosselin
laugh.gif

worst i've seen was this tiny #@@ girl talking !$%* when i went to my first lakers game. that was like 2 years ago when they played the lakers back toback.

it's really nothing against the lakers, we all know they're amazing. it's the fans, why they would need to talk !$%* is beyond me when they areclearly the better team/organization. those "fans" are an embarassment to the team

My seats were bette than the game itself.

I'm too lazy to format pictures, etc...eventually I'll get around to it.

Loved how two female (1 coug and 1 younger but still older) "laker fans" were next to us on their phones the entire time....baffles me, what'sthe point of going? Oracle isn't Staples, so it shouldn't be "to be seen"

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

NK, way to assume. The factof the matter is you don't't know anything about any of us. Get that !$*! out of here.
I wish your fellow Warrior fans held the same view when it comes to Laker fans. It seems some of you rest on pins and nails, waiting to call outany Laker fan as a frontrunner or something stupid like that.

EDIT: Pins and needles, not pins and nails. Cliche fail
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

NK, way to assume. The factof the matter is you don't't know anything about any of us. Get that !$*! out of here.
I wish your fellow Warrior fans held the same view when it comes to Laker fans. It seems some of you rest on pins and nails, waiting to call out any Laker fan as a frontrunner or something stupid like that.
i agree with this guy

Originally Posted by What up

This lame is talking about "us" like he's driving down Figueroa with a Lakers flag on his car. Stop frontin' and admit you only root for the Lakers because your self-esteem is low and you need to root for a winner.
Seriously.

Even my self-esteem is better than that
laugh.gif
, that I can root for theWarriors whole-heartedly.

I think I said earlier I was over that girl and stopped caring; I sort of am, but things have only gotten better since I stopped giving a !%%# about it, andnow I'm starting to care about it again.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I wish your fellow Warrior fans held the same view when it comes to Laker fans. It seems some of you rest on pins and nails, waiting to call out any Laker fan as a frontrunner or something stupid like that.
i agree with this guy
Damn so many typos when I'm posting from my phone while driving.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i agree with this guy
Damn so many typos when I'm posting from my phone while driving.

what? keep ya eyes on the road
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Eh, Danny Granger isn't that good. This should be a good game, both teams suck.
I happen to think Danny Granger is a really good player. And he absolutely kills the Warriors.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

My boy Phil Hellmuth sitting courtside
pimp.gif
Phil Helmuth's there? He just got a $50 voucher for a Christmas Tree.
pimp.gif
Wearing a black hat. Sitting to the left of the mid-court line
His signature black hat. I wonder if he's going to Lucky Chances or Artichoke Joe's after the game. I wouldn't mind making the shortdrive to see him play.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Turiaf is back (not sure if he played last game, first time seeing him back since injured)
pimp.gif

Hibbert pulling a Biedrins
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom