**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

20 plus rounds and the car didn't even get hit :smh: .... Smells like Promo to me

If comes out of this talking that "Just look at me" foolishness then it was all promo.

I wouldn't pay em ****
At this point you paying because your scared
They would have this guy paying for the rest of his life
Ross need to goon up quick and do what a real bawse would do

:lol: All that fake gangsta **** just got him caught up.

Didn't he say "I'm not scared till I see them choppers". Somebody called your bluff Ricky..time to be scared.

Real spit right here. Talk all that tough talk on your records and in the radio station...

Dem' GD's don't play. They came to YOUR home state and tried you. What Officer Ricky gonna do now?

i don't care how fake a man is, you never wish death on nobody. that's the most evil thing a person could do.

if someone is trying to kill you at 5am on a Sunday night, Monday morning, they're really trying to kill you.

Just pay up you fat ****, or be paranoid and look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

GOD forbid anything happens to ROSS if this wasn't stage but he created this monster all the tuff talk, trying to rub shoulders with real gangstas...These rappers ain't learn yet...:smh:

Ross can't win in NT's eyes . .  .

If this was legit . . . (Which I do not believe)

Y'all are gonna call Ross dumb if he doesn't pay but then he'd be a sucker if he does pay.

Personally, I don't think this was really an attack. Lol rappers doing false flags now?

Every soul in the jeezy is jarule thread jus so happened to be in this one talking about pay up/all that tuff talk gon catch up etc. Its like damn ross cant win wit the haters either way it goes, pay up n get called soft dont pay n be called dumb. Dude jus needs to beef up his security n have the shooters on deck if this was indeed real. Jus go to the studio n put out good music n ill be cool f all that extra ****

dont know if it was posted yet but ross snapped

Last edited:
If this is a promo stunt, then he's really tripping. Because if they didn't have anything to do with this, imagine how the GD's are gonna feel about him "playing" drive-by survivor super gangster?

Dude needs to just chill. I think he's so into character he's forgotten how the value of life has sunken into the toilet in this country.

Smh man the shooting wasnt promo..nobody goes that hard to protect their image..nt'ers should stick to what we know best shoes lol n not the streets..n I'm.not a street cat but yall clearly have no clue lol..

Back
Top Bottom