**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

TEFLON DON

[emoji]10004[/emoji]

@rickyrozay

#thanku Everyone who supported "God forgives I Don't" Now Certified Gold!!!!!!!Salute the Entire @DefJamRecords Staff Y'all No.1 !! #GFID

Last edited:
After giving it some time I've come to the conclusion that this is Ross's worst album. He's still got some awesome tracks on there but the breakdown is this:

::Boss::
3 Kings
Ashamed
Sixteen
Amsterdam
Ten Jesus Pieces

::Supervisor::
Pirates
Maybach Music IV
So Sophisticated

::Corrections Officer::
Hold Me Back
Ice Cold
Presidential
Touch N' You
Diced Pineapples

Now they're making trailers for albums, without any of the actual music from the album? :smh:

I was rolling at the 'ROZAY' four-finger ring though :lol:

Wait, what is this? A Maybach tape?

I haven't been up on my Ross game lately but saw this on a "site" where I go to get my new hip hop albums/mixtapes at.

Tracklist-
01. Us (feat. Drake & Lil Reese)
02. Birthday (feat. Diddy)
03. Burn (feat. Lil Wayne)
04. Clique Maybach Music (feat. Gunplay & Rockie Fresh)
05. 911 (feat. 2 Chainz)
06. No Worries
07. Thumbin
08. Presidential (feat. Pharrell) [Remix]
09. Bands
10. Itchin

That tape was the worst :lol: :lol: Ross is not the type of rapper you want doing freestyles ("freestyles") over other people's beats. He either needs to have the Cigar Music/Aston Martin Music type stuff, or Lex Luger/Southside beats.

Wow another Ross album announced already? Surprising to say the least. I have semi high expectations, I listened to GFID today and was still very pleased with it.

Black Bar Mitzvah was a huge mistake, he should never do anything like it again and I hope he knows that. If he wants to make a tape he has to use his own beats, ala Rich Forever.

For all the criticism of being fake that Ross has, he consistently makes good music.

Listened to his feature on Pusha's Fear of God and it still awesome.

Hearing Rick on any track always gets me hype still.

Back
Top Bottom